What a strange situation to be in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I would prefer choking next week than getting waxed in Foxboro... Go win the next two.... Then we can believe this team has a chance. If not, hope for the complete collapse and the better draft pick.

Not happy about fact SD plays Thursday night... Ten days to prepare... And we play Monday night.
    Not sure if i totally get what your saying & maybe i'm wrong, but it sounds like you would rather not make the playoffs if we would end up having to play at New England?

Not me give me the playoffs 100 out of 100 times, no matter how we get there or who we have to play because as they say...any given sunday.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't see us beating Cincy. We will beat SD finish 11-5. If Jets lose to NE sunday we will make it as a wildcard if not were out.
      sigpicimage.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Comment

My emotions are a wreck this season. What an amazing season of highs and lows. All the early games the defense won, Manning's downfall, the win against New England, the loss to the Raiders, and now the season hanging on one game against Cincinnati.

What a roller-coaster ride!
        sigpic

Comment

From what I've seen all season, except for a spark here and there, we have no chance in the playoffs. The offense is a complete disaster. Manning or not, it won't matter. We can't run the ball and the oline can't protect the QB long enough to get the ball down the field.

Having said that, if Dalton is out, we might manage to beat the Bengals. The Chargers game is going to be interesting. They'd love nothing more than to spoil our party and they are certainly capable of doing it. I think both games are a toss up, really.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            The goal is still there & within our own control, sure we lost a couple tough games & we did have control of the #1 seed but...

We were never going to get either the #1 or #2 seed without beating the bengals anyway even had we beat the stealers which most everyone had us losing to anyway...it was the raider one that hurt but again we still would have needed to beat cincy.

Bottom line is this...if we can't win what really can be considered "a playoff game" on monday night at home & then take care of the chargers, well then i guess we really aren't a playoff worthy team anyway.
            As much of a bummer as the last couple of weeks have been, I cannot agree more. It's time to strap them on and get the playoff attitude implemented in practice. It stinks about Bruton but hopefully we will get TJ and Stew back this week.

Comment

We are beating Cinci and if we don't look past the Chargers, we will beat them too.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                Not sure if i totally get what your saying & maybe i'm wrong, but it sounds like you would rather not make the playoffs if we would end up having to play at New England?

Not me give me the playoffs 100 out of 100 times, no matter how we get there or who we have to play because as they say...any given sunday.
                There should be physician to write out Prozac prescriptions while reading these boards. I know it would be great to go 16-0 every season, heck 14-2, but that is not really realistic. Even our SB year we were 13-3 while putting up an NFL record points. Can they play better? Definitely. Which I think should scare every team we play since we have the potential to put up that full game and rock and roll into the playoffs!!!

Choo choo baby. Get on board the orange and blue train or get off the tracks!!

Comment

Working...
                X