Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Fans must have

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Fans must have

    As a lifelong Bronco fan I think you should check out what this Marine has done to honor our team!
    https://youtu.be/qfgxCB3MpIg
    Cut and paste that if you have to, or go to Youtube and search Patriart Series 11.
    Awesome.
    Semper Fi.

  • #2
    I should have said Broncos Fans Must See ; )

    Semper Fi

    Comment


    • #3
      ......... meh
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

      Comment


      • #4
        Every Bronco Fan Must See

        Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
        ......... meh
        HaHa hey art isn't for everyone, but having art made with guns is cool and that's a fact!

        Comment


        • #5
          Harris, Stewart, Ware Injuries

          Each player was scheduled for an MRI Monday morning.
          • Harris - shoulder
          • Stewart - Hamstring
          • Ware - Knee


          Harris Update:

          Good news on shoulder MRI for #Broncos' Chris Harris.Should be good to go for playoffs. As one of the NFL's best cover guys, he is essential

          — Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) January 4, 2016

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Each player was scheduled for an MRI Monday morning.
            • Harris - shoulder
            • Stewart - Hamstring
            • Ware - Knee


            Harris Update:
            We need Stewart back healthy something fierce.

            Bush just isn't going to cut it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              We need Stewart back healthy something fierce.

              Bush just isn't going to cut it.
              Bush and Keo are both liabilities, though you can't ignore Keo making the late interception to help put the game away. Our lack of quality depth at safety and Harris playing through some kind of shoulder injury (reports basically say he played one-armed yesterday) are most concerning.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Bush and Keo are both liabilities, though you can't ignore Keo making the late interception to help put the game away. Our lack of quality depth at safety and Harris playing through some kind of shoulder injury (reports basically say he played one-armed yesterday) are most concerning.
                Come on now, it's not like Keo made a diving catch through tight coverage. Rivers hit him right in the chest. To the larger issue, we need Ward and Stewart health. The Steelers game got away from us because our corners didn't have ideal safety help.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                  Come on now, it's not like Keo made a diving catch through tight coverage. Rivers hit him right in the chest. To the larger issue, we need Ward and Stewart health. The Steelers game got away from us because our corners didn't have ideal safety help.
                  Oh, no doubt. Don't misunderstand me, I said he was a liability. I was just happy he was in position and didn't screw up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Oh, no doubt. Don't misunderstand me, I said he was a liability. I was just happy he was in position and didn't screw up.
                    Screwing up is what I thought was going to happen as soon as he started trying to break tackles. I figured with our luck yesterday the ball was going to pop out right into Rivers arms and he was somehow going to run it back 70 yards for a TD.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      MRI on linebacker DeMarcus Ware's knee comes back clean, expects to pay in divisional round.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        MRI on linebacker DeMarcus Ware's knee comes back clean, expects to pay in divisional round.
                        Whew! When he and Von are both in, the front line is just that more dominant.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looking for some Information

                          Hello All,

                          I am a Miami Dolphins fan looking for some info if you would be so kind to help me out.

                          Looking like Adam Gase to Miami is looking more like reality and was wondering what everyone's opinion of him was. Was he as good as the hype or was it more Manning?

                          We're all a little gun shy about first time Head Coaches after the Cameron, Sparano, Philbin failures.

                          Thanks and Good Luck in the playoffs!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I thought he was alright at times, but his play calling and style became extremely predictable and boring.
                            Not sure how good of a leader he is
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi Finfan,

                              Obviously your job is easy when you have Peyton Manning, Julius Thomas, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Wes Welker, a strong o-line and good backs. It's a little hard to evaluate just how strong Gase was for that reason, except to say that he did a great job of putting his guys in a scheme appropriate for their skillset.

                              (rant)This is much better than I can say for our current coaching regime, who would opt to run the ball against stacked boxes simply for the sake of "balance." The staff who would rather put Peyton in a huddle and strip him of the mental part of his game, just cuz (short rant over)

                              Some would say the offense became a bit predictable with Gase, and that showed up a few times. We played a game last year against Cincy where they showed a look, knew exactly what Peyton would audible to, and then adjusted their D the last second to take that play away...on well more than one play. That's partly on Peyton and on the coaches. That said, everyone always says the plays are "predictable" after the fact. Plus, coaches/players aren't immovable objects incapable of learning. Overall, I thought Gase did a job and many of the same players that are still here executed better when Gase was around than they are this year. We usually just drop passes this year. Maybe a coincidence.

                              I didn't have complaints against Gase, he seemed pretty knowledgeable. Unclear how he will be as a head coach. I think Fox and Del Rio are viewed a bit more harshly in Denver, and would blame them over Gase for giving up on the team last year as other jobs popped up.
                              Last edited by cmc0605; 01-08-2016, 04:37 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X