Broncos Fans must have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonray View Post
    I'm not sure the headset was connected to anything....they just played soothing music to help him be in a 'special' place...
    It is a little known fact that Fox is a fan of hip-hop and piped 2Chaiz into his headset.
    sigpic

Comment

I found some of Gase's play calling to be creative but I think his weakness was the inability to make adjustments. I think at one point he admitted that he didn't know how to make in-game adjustments. That was a little alarming. Maybe he's gotten better with more experience tho.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Oh man I miss that team.
        I miss that regular season team. The 3 horrifying playoff losses? Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
          I miss that regular season team. The 3 horrifying playoff losses? Not so much.
          Hey, thanks for killing my buzz.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Von's agent must be dancing a jig...
            I reckon his asking price just jumped.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Heard Harris interviewed..
              He said dang good thing we got a week off..
              he said he could not have played this weekend.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

More than "x" or "y" QB scenario, i just want us as close to 100% as possible. The rest will take care of itself if so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Bush and Keo are both liabilities, though you can't ignore Keo making the late interception to help put the game away. Our lack of quality depth at safety and Harris playing through some kind of shoulder injury (reports basically say he played one-armed yesterday) are most concerning.
                  I disagree. I 100% can ignore keo making a play that literally every safety and his brother could have made. A ball went straight off the hands five yards behind the receiver into keo's hands. Keo wasn't in that great of positioning on that play. Sometimes the ball just bounces your way. I do recognize that you weren't making a post saying he isn't a liability, just the opposite. However, I was just pointing out that I can, in fact, ignore his interception.

Comment

If they get him a quality defensive coordinator he would be alright. I think they would be better served to hire Mike Shanahan myself. Someone who can make that good young QB into a great young QB.

Comment

I certainly hope Stewart is back, Keo and Bush do not belong on a football field anywhere, any time. I can play better safety than them and i'm 5'7" 250 lbs.

Comment

Appears to be a done deal.. Poor Foxy will have to search for an offensive coordinator..

Comment

Originally posted by River Side View Post
                          Appears to be a done deal.. Poor Foxy will have to search for an offensive coordinator..
                          Man, Shanahan had interviewed for the 'Fins as well. Goes to show how much his stock has fallen. I honestly dont think we will ever see him on the sidelines again.

Comment

What makes a good coordinator and a good head coach are two different sets of qualities. When evaluating coordinators who have never been head coaches, the interview process needs to target areas specific only to head coaching responsibilities.

It seems that head coaches in the NFL tend to do better when they concentrate on coaching and are not also acting as the general manager. It also seems to work better when the head coach does not try to do the work of offensive or defensive coordinator as well as being the head coach overseeing the whole team.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                              I certainly hope Stewart is back, Keo and Bush do not belong on a football field anywhere, any time. I can play better safety than them and i'm 5'7" 250 lbs.
                              I might be ok with 10 guys on the field if that means Bush isn't playing. Realistically, Colquitt or McManus might be a better option.

Comment

Gase was big fan of bubble screens and that's all we saw for a while!

IMO, he's too young (as Josh McDoofus was here, and I'm glad the Phins have passed him over as well because he's a slimy cheater -see Spygate 2) and Gase lacks experience, he's moved up too rapidly. I'm not convinced he was truly ready to be an OC, let alone HC. This is his NFL resume:

2003–04 Detroit Lions (scouting asst.)
                                2005–06 Detroit Lions (offensive asst.)
                                2007 Detroit Lions (quarterbacks)
                                2008 San Francisco 49ers (off. asst.)
                                2009–10 Denver Broncos (wide receivers)
                                2011–12 Denver Broncos (quarterbacks)
                                2013–14 Denver Broncos (off. coordinator)
                                2015 Chicago Bears (off. coord.)

Only two years as an OC and off he goes! Good luck!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                                2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X