Broncos Fans must have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    KC is throwing an ugly stick beat-down on Houston right now. I'll be happy to see how they fare against NE.
    Well, Houston is throwing a lot of footballs to Kansas City; much like Denver did when last they played.

Granted, Kansas City will FEAST on turnovers, as any good team should. I don't think they will be so lucky against deflated footballs and illegal film in Foxborough.

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
      Come on now, it's not like Keo made a diving catch through tight coverage. Rivers hit him right in the chest. To the larger issue, we need Ward and Stewart health. The Steelers game got away from us because our corners didn't have ideal safety help.
      And because Brock didn't know what he was doing in the second half of football games.

Comment

Originally posted by Finfan25 View Post
        Hello All,

I am a Miami Dolphins fan looking for some info if you would be so kind to help me out.

Looking like Adam Gase to Miami is looking more like reality and was wondering what everyone's opinion of him was. Was he as good as the hype or was it more Manning?

We're all a little gun shy about first time Head Coaches after the Cameron, Sparano, Philbin failures.

Thanks and Good Luck in the playoffs!
        Good coach...predictable when calling plays though.

How he'll be as a head coach ... anyone's guess.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
          Well, Houston is throwing a lot of footballs to Kansas City; much like Denver did when last they played.

Granted, Kansas City will FEAST on turnovers, as any good team should. I don't think they will be so lucky against deflated footballs and illegal film in Foxborough.
          CP for keeping it Foxborough real.
          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post

For once, I agree with you...

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
              Your post is confusing....
              This is generally why I don't post on message boards. People seem to read into comments WAY too much and only hear what they want to.

I was trying to share my excitement for these guys, sorry for any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                Von's agent must be dancing a jig...
                I reckon his asking price just jumped.
                True, the happiest guy right now must be Von's agent. Regardless of asking price, Von must and will be signed. I will be really surprised if we don't sign him to a long term contract.

Comment

Originally posted by mr lee View Post
                  This is generally why I don't post on message boards. People seem to read into comments WAY too much and only hear what they want to.

I got what you meant, we all knew Talib would bounce back for the bad play. He needs to keep them in check though, he seems to be a real knucklehead.
                  Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by mr lee View Post

I was confused too. Were you praising or criticizing?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Marine View Post
                      HaHa hey art isn't for everyone, but having art made with guns is cool and that's a fact!
                      Thank you Denver Bronco fans for all of the views, I hope you love the videos.

Semper Fi and GO BRONCOS!!

Comment

Working...
                      X