No announcement yet.

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yinz are more then welcome. It's fun to do it. Even though I'm pretty bummed I ch9ked my chance away
    sigpic
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by pikman View Post
      Damn, from 21st to 1st in three weeks!! Gotta keep it rolling.
      5 wrong 😡 Spoke too soon....
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

10-5. If only Tennessee couldve came back I wouldve had a shot. O well.
        sigpic

Comment

can i get an extra point for picking miami? ha ha!
          sigpic

Comment

By going 11-5 and doing a real quick scout, I "think" I had a hail Mary and came back to make it. Results will be done Monday!!!! Let that pressure sink in for a little longer!!!
            sigpic

Comment

It was fun being the defending champ, but it's gonna go to someone else this time. Best of luck to everyone in the playoffs.
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

What an insanely wild ending to the ending of the 2015/2016 NFL Regular Season. On the NFL side of things, you had the Dolphins upset the injury-rattled Pats, the Bills and Rex Ryan end the Jets season, Minnesota do something to GB that hasnt happened since 1968(lose to all 3 divisional foes at home) and of course, 2 weeks after we didnt even know if we would make the playoffs, our DENVER BRONCOS end up with the #1 seed.

The ending to the regular season of the BCPEC was no different.

We will first go to the standings. Ending up our regular season champ is DenverBlood with 162, over pikman with 161. 3rd ended up Rancid, 4th(moving up from 6th) was EddieMac also with 160.

If I just mentioned your name, you get to relax for the Wild-Card weekend, because you have earned a bye-week.

Finishing in 5th was Dan the Denver Fan with 159, and 6th(down from 4th) also with 159 is FL BRONCO.

7th goes to samparnell with 157. Moving up to 8th from 9th with 156 is Tony.

Now is where the fun begins and we flashback to who did what this week.

Several people needed a true miracle to make the playoffs. Finishing 10th this week with 9 right was BroncosPWNn00bs. Finishing 9th also with 9 right was Peanut. In the 8th spot with 10 correct picks was Canmore. 7th with 10 right was Rixter757. 6th went to LSIGRAD09.

Onto your Top 5. Finishing 5th with 10 right was Dan the Denver Fan. In 4th with 11 right was ThreeGees. 3rd with 11 right goes to EddieMac. 2nd with 11 correct goes to assassin216. Your winner with 11 correct picks and missing the tiebreaker by 11(and beating assassin216 44-45) was.......taz1458!!!!!! BUT, would it be enough to get any of those guys into the Playoff chase??

Finishing in 9th in the regular season and leapfrogging into the playoffs, moving up 6 spots is Canmore!!!

10th in the standings moving up 8 spots, and picking up 3 games on 8 people is taz1458!!! True definition of a Walk-Off Hit right there!!!!

11th moving up 1 spot is #87Birdman with 155 correct picks. Your 12th and final playoff spot goes to.......

TH3JUICEMAN!!! He drops down 4, but holds onto the final guy with 155 correct.

So with 2 moving in, that means sadly 2 people fell out of the Top 12. Thank you for playing all season goes to BroncoFanBoy, who is also our defending BCPEC Champion, and 58 broncomaniac who also drops 5 spots to finish 16th.

Congratulations to everyone who made the big dance!! And to those of you who didn't, I want to send a heartfelt Broncos Country thank you for playing all season and stocking with me through the trials and tribulations. We made it another year, and its hard to believe this is our 6th season!!! Hope to see each and every one of you next season!!!

Week 17 Results:
                http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...b.jpg~original

sigpic

Comment

Iirc I didn't make the top 12 all season until week 17. I'm back in the playoffs after a two year hiatus. I'm excited.
                  sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                    Iirc I didn't make the top 12 all season until week 17. I'm back in the playoffs after a two year hiatus. I'm excited.
                    Nice job Can
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Missed by one point? Really?

Congrats to those who made it in!

If someone doesn't play, can I be the alternate?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I can take solace in knowing that I was one of only 3 to get multiple wins this season.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                          Missed by one point? Really?

Congrats to those who made it in!

If someone doesn't play, can I be the alternate?
                          Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                          I can take solace in knowing that I was one of only 3 to get multiple wins this season.
                          LOL. Ya, keep an eye on it. If someone misses it, post them. Im considering changing up the playoffs a bit next year. Maybe something like if you get a win, your in if you make 16 of the 17 weeks or something. That way in case someone misses a week, they can still make it. Or maybe like the Top 10 In picks, then the next 2 with the most wins not in or something. IDK. Ill run a poll after the Super Bowl to gather thoughts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohooo! I knew it would be close. I clawed my way back and finally cracked top 12 last week, and nearly lost it hehe.
                            sigpic
                            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                              LOL. Ya, keep an eye on it. If someone misses it, post them. Im considering changing up the playoffs a bit next year. Maybe something like if you get a win, your in if you make 16 of the 17 weeks or something. That way in case someone misses a week, they can still make it. Or maybe like the Top 10 In picks, then the next 2 with the most wins not in or something. IDK. Ill run a poll after the Super Bowl to gather thoughts.
                              Great idea, looking forward to your post after we lift #50

Thanks very much for running this for another year, I look forward to it every week... even though I got my butt handed to me by all you lucky playoff contenders

Comment

Working...
                              X