Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Broncos the worst #1 seed team in NFL history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    If anything, that SD game highlighted the strength of this team. I mean, you turn the ball over that many times against a division rival and still win? If a tough win against SD is a bad look, then what to say about the #2 seed losing to Miami and losing 4 of the last 6 games?
    Well, there you go. Great point right there.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

One thing I like about this Broncos team is they are battle tested. They did not have it easy and still found ways to win. I think they know they can't take any other team for granted. If they had star wars offensive numbers this year, with this defense, they could be over confident right now. A pedestrian offense could have been a blessing in disguise.

Yes, they lost to teams they should have beat, and they did not look good at times. But they have a defense that can win it all, if their offense can get hot right now.

Let's not forget they were in every game that they lost into the 4th quarter, with perhaps the exception of the last KC game because of 4 early turnovers.

If the Broncos can take care of the ball, and not take stupid penalties they have a very good chance against anyone.

They have talent, they have veteran leadership, and they should have a chip on their shoulder (because the "experts" don't think they can do it). I like their chances.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        I think the steelers had the hardest schedule
        He posted "ONE" of the hardest schedule. Not THE hardest schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          If anything, that SD game highlighted the strength of this team. I mean, you turn the ball over that many times against a division rival and still win? If a tough win against SD is a bad look, then what to say about the #2 seed losing to Miami and losing 4 of the last 6 games?
          Now, ESPNs pro-Patriot talking heads are now saying the Patriots didnt care to win the #1 seed, they just want to get healthy for the playoffs so they didnt go all out.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
            Now, ESPNs pro-Patriot talking heads are now saying the Patriots didnt care to win the #1 seed, they just want to get healthy for the playoffs so they didnt go all out.
            Yup, that is what they've been saying here in Boston as well.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
            X