Kansas City or Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City or Houston?

Since nothing else is being discussed except QB, who do people actually expect or want to play next game?

Best case scenario is we play HOU while CIN goes to NE.

We struggled at home vs KC, OAK, and SD. Chiefs confident they can come to DEN and win.

Comment

Doesn't matter. I would love the Chefs though. We owe them a freshly opened can of whoopin'.
      #swapping

Comment

In this 10 game winning streak the Chefs have beat 2 playoff teams, Pittsburgh for win 1 and Denver for win 3. Since then they've played San Diego x 2, Oakland x 2, Baltimore, Cleveland, Buffalo. Win 2 was against Detroit.

Granted they can only play who's on their schedule, but this "dominant" period has come against less than great opposition, I'm not that scared of Denver playing them in the playoffs. It'll be a battle if they do, but KC isn't some super team, they're a good team who won games against mediocre competition.

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
          Since nothing else is being discussed except QB, who do people actually expect or want to play next game?
          The reason Denver had a close win and bad lose against KC was because of TURNOVERS. If they can stop donating opportunities to the other team, they could woop KC. The biggest concern with Houston is how would the O line would hold up against JJ and the Dline. Schofield vs JJ Watt???

Comment

Steelers..............
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'd prefer a forfeit by the opposing team.

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                I actually expect you guys to play Pitt next. I think they sneak past Cincy and they would be lowest seed. May be wrong on that though.

If Pitt. falls, winner of K.C. / Houston would be your game. As bad as it pains me to say it, you should be able to beat either at home.

With that said, if I was a Broncos fan, I am a HUGE Cincy fan this weekend (assuming Dalton cant make it back in time, dont know the status there). Despite all we have seen the last couple of weeks, I really think the AFC belongs to Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                  The reason Denver had a close win and bad lose against KC was because of TURNOVERS. If they can stop donating opportunities to the other team, they could woop KC. The biggest concern with Houston is how would the O line would hold up against JJ and the Dline. Schofield vs JJ Watt???
                  Oh, you had to say that (highlighted part), huh? Now I can't go to sleep for fear of the nightmares that match-up will create .....

As much as I'd like to see the Chefs go 1-and-done, I'd prefer that they come to Mile High and WE take them out.
                  --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Kansas City looks like the scariest team in the AFC to me...

Toughest game I think. That being said, I sure would like to have them at home... It's a great opportunity to add to the in-division lore. KC is a great football team, my favorite rival for sure... their team is just so much more, respectable, than those other two division punching bags... Andy Reid is a class act.

KC is scary to me because they are going to be a very consistent football team. They're going to show up four quarters and bring it... They are very dependable right now... based on their win streak, there isn't a team that offers that same level of consistency... Carolina, almost...

I'd like to see KC, and I expect to see them in Denver for sure. Rooting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                      Steelers..............
                      This.

I was originally thinking that I didn't want to see them again, but a great point was made on NFL network about the possibility of Manning having an ideal matchup against their secondary. They were able to adjust to Brock in the second half of that game, but Peyton's bread and butter is his ability to adjust to what he sees. I see Pittsburgh as a great defense for Peyton to face as his first game back in the starting role, assuming Kubiak names him the starter.

Plus, not to take away from Ryan Mallett or the Ravens, but if they can do it, I see no reason to expect Denver can't. It's always tough to beat the same team twice in a season, especially when the second game is an away game.

Comment

It doesn't matter who the Broncos play..they are going to beat anybody whose put in front of them. With that said I want revenge on KC but I want JJ to take it to the Chiefs just cause.. I think we play the winner of that game and Cinny beats the Steelers.

Comment

I prefer Houston rather than KC or Steelers. I know we wanted KC or Steelers in Denver for a revenge game. But other than JJ Watt in Defense, I don't think Texans can beat us with their offense. However, KC or Steeler's offense looks scarier than Texans offense. If we get Texans and win, then we will gain more confidence going into AFCC game. And anything can happen beyond that. The wait is killing me!!!!!! Start the playoffs!!!!! Can't wait

Comment

KC.

If only because it will be an epic battle.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I have no preference. We can easily beat either team, yet we could also easily lose to either team. I feel the key to which ever team we play will be our Offensive Line.
                              Denver Broncos
                              New York Yankees
                              New York Knicks
                              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X