X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Mora
    Practice Squad
    • Nov 2014

You want Houston. KC is familiar with you and Mile High.

Comment

• kingelway7
      Playmaker
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
      You want Houston. KC is familiar with you and Mile High.
      If Kalil Mack can get 5 sacks, how many can JJ Watt get?
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

• Atwnbroncfan
        OrangeCrush Resurrection
        • Aug 2006

Houston is a very underrated team at this point. #1 D in the NFL since NOV 1. Cheifs fans think they are going to win by 30 like they did week 1. I'm not saying they won't win, I am saying they better be ready to battle. This has been a different Texans team the last 2 months.
        sigpic

Comment

• flosstein
          Ring of Famer
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          Houston is a very underrated team at this point. #1 D in the NFL since NOV 1. Cheifs fans think they are going to win by 30 like they did week 1. I'm not saying they won't win, I am saying they better be ready to battle. This has been a different Texans team the last 2 months.
          Right. Houston is playing some good football right now. And it's very possible for them to go into KC and punch them right in the mouf! Great match up between both teams.
          #swapping

Comment

• SouthernmostFan
            Practice Squad
            • May 2015

The chiefs fans, at least in nfl.com, are getting real cocky for a team that hasn't won a playoff game since joe montana was their quarterback. I believe any team has a chance once in playoffs and must be respected as such but between the way they (and others) put denver down and put themselves up I find that they are lacking a certain degree of humbleness, might cost them on the weekend against the texans.

Comment

• multimoussa
              Special Teams
              • Mar 2014

My wife is from Kansas, her whole family roots for the Chiefs, it will be the sweetest victory if we beat them in Denver and send them packing. I will pray to the Football Gods to grant me this wish "Broncos 35 Chiefs 17".

Comment

• Beagle
                Playmaker
                • Sep 2008

No way we play Houston they are a division winner and we get the lowest seed left...
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• MHSalute
                  Ring of Famer
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  No way we play Houston they are a division winner and we get the lowest seed left...
                  If Cinn and Houston win, Texans would be the lowest seed.
                  Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Arad84
                    Practice Squad
                    • Dec 2015

Other than JJ Watts, is there anyone we should be afraid of? As for KC and Pitt, they have legitimate chance of winning in Denver. It scares me to have KC or Steelers coming to Denver for Divisional round. Anyone remember 2005/06 playoffs? I was wishing #6 Steelers to beat #1 Indianapolis in Indy so that they can come here to Denver for AFC Championship game. Guess what happened? Steelers came to Denver and beat us as well. That game was not closer than they played Indy in Divisional round. I still think Houston gives us a better chance as I don't see anyone other than JJ Watts that scares me.

Comment

• Chrissy
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Arad84 View Post
                      Other than JJ Watts, is there anyone we should be afraid of? As for KC and Pitt, they have legitimate chance of winning in Denver. It scares me to have KC or Steelers coming to Denver for Divisional round. Anyone remember 2005/06 playoffs? I was wishing #6 Steelers to beat #1 Indianapolis in Indy so that they can come here to Denver for AFC Championship game. Guess what happened? Steelers came to Denver and beat us as well. That game was not closer than they played Indy in Divisional round. I still think Houston gives us a better chance as I don't see anyone other than JJ Watts that scares me.
                      But they didn't.. Peyton won the SB in 2006..

Comment

• L.M.
                        Vitalstatistix
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                        The reason Denver had a close win and bad lose against KC was because of TURNOVERS. If they can stop donating opportunities to the other team, they could woop KC. The biggest concern with Houston is how would the O line would hold up against JJ and the Dline. Schofield vs JJ Watt???
                        Pretty sure it would be Polumbus with Green vs. Watt if it comes down to this match. They're not going to just ignore Watt and let him run amok.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Chrissy
                          Bench Warmer
                          • Jul 2015

Have y'all seen the Broncos website? It looks like y'all have 4 guys already signed coming in .all of which are Kubiak guys..hmmmm..I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing..haha

Comment

• L.M.
                            Vitalstatistix
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                            Right. Houston is playing some good football right now. And it's very possible for them to go into KC and punch them right in the mouf! Great match up between both teams.
                            It's @ Houston.

Comment

• L.M.
                              Vitalstatistix
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Arad84 View Post
                              Do you think our team is scared? We can beat anyone in the AFC-- so long as we protect the ball!

Comment

• samparnell
                                Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                                Since nothing else is being discussed except QB, who do people actually expect or want to play next game?
                                It could be KC, Houston or Pittsburgh.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X