Kansas City or Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    To be the best you have to beat the best. I'm hoping for KC or Steelers. Followed by Pats in the AFC champ game.
    I don't ascribe to this philosophy at all. I'd take the easy road any day of the week.

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    I think we will play Pitt, i think they will beat Cincy. I also think KC will beat Houston and NE. I think it will be an AFC West Championship, we will not lose to KC at home again! Den vs. Seattle in the Superbowl. That will complete the revenge tour for Peyton to ride off in the sunset.
    Have you seen how SEA is playing right now? I want no part of them. They are playing better than what we saw in 2013
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      I don't ascribe to this philosophy at all. I'd take the easy road any day of the week.

Have you seen how SEA is playing right now? I want no part of them. They are playing better than what we saw in 2013
      I got MINN beating them..MINN isn't a slouch team..that QB they got he is going to be really good.. plus they want revenge on the last matchup they had w/ the Hawks.

Comment

I think KC / Houston comes down to a last second FG and KC pulls through but I don't seem them blowing out Houston as they haven't won against very many quality teams (and we were not quality when they played us) but even with that I think its 2 wins vs playoff teams.

In Cincy, the game will be close and I could see it going both ways but I think Cincy's D plays just well enough to squeek out a win as the hex of Andy Dalton is not in play because he doesn't play.

That Means KC comes to Denver and Cincy Goes to NE.

Which is exactly how i would want it. I want nothing more then to get payback for the embarrassment of a game against the chiefs.

Comment

I would like to see the AFC hold serve and see Houston come here and Cincy go to NE. However I do think the Steelers will be coming here and KC will head to NE.
          sigpicimage.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
            Right. Houston is playing some good football right now. And it's very possible for them to go into KC and punch them right in the mouf! Great match up between both teams.
            Isn't that game in Houston?

Comment

I certainly have no crystal ball, but I am forecasting we will see the Steelers come to town. If so, I have a good feeling about what Manning may do against their defense.

Either way, it should be an exciting weekend of football coming up.
              Geaux Tigers

Comment

I don't think the Bengals will beat the Steelers, so I expect us to get the Steelers. Which is fine. I think they are the strongest team at the moment, so beating them would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                  If Kalil Mack can get 5 sacks, how many can JJ Watt get?
                  This

JJ Watt will break the single game sack record vs this OL and this coaching.

Houston is the one team I want no part of. He will end PM's career if we play them.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                    I got MINN beating them..MINN isn't a slouch team..that QB they got he is going to be really good.. plus they want revenge on the last matchup they had w/ the Hawks.
                    Bridgewater is a huge disappointment. He can't move the ball. AP wont be penetrating Seattle's run defense. Plus Wilson and his receivers are on fire.. Expect them to put up three unanswered touchdowns on Minn..

Comment

KC and Packers are the biggest frauds in the playoffs right now. KC will give Denver a tough time though based off the fact of....well you know why

Comment

Originally posted by River Side View Post
                        Bridgewater is a huge disappointment. He can't move the ball. AP wont be penetrating Seattle's run defense. Plus Wilson and his receivers are on fire.. Expect them to put up three unanswered touchdowns on Minn..
                        I disagree, Bridgewater may have things to learn still but the kid is got some skills, plus hes a big boy. He ran with 3/4 of our defense on his back. lol Yes Seattle is good but this is on the road and I still like MINN over them. I think MINN is looking to redeem after the last match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                          KC and Packers are the biggest frauds in the playoffs right now. KC will give Denver a tough time though based off the fact of....well you know why
                          Stop , before that game Peyton had not lost to them. They played a hurt minus a heel and foot Peyton..they play him again..they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                            I dont think K.C. will be able to give Denver a tough time, because they are the biggest frauds in the playoffs, right?

Chiefs have to play Houston first. And they are frauds, so how do they ever get to Denver? Something in your post aint adding up, I might have to go get a calculator and figure it out

Comment

Working...
                            X