Final Power Rankings Of The Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Power Rankings Of The Season

Regular season is over. Post Season begins. Let's see where everyone finishes up this year.

1-5

CAR
    SEA ^4
    AZ
    KC
    DEN ^3

We managed to climb back up in the top 5, but I am not sure I am buying Seattle at #2. KC didn't move either which isn't surprising, but it makes me wonder if these teams got too hot too early? I guess we will see this weekend.

As for Carolina. Sick of them. Sick of the smug cockiness the entire team has. All this "dabbing" nonsense is so friggin stupid. I hope the entire team gets dysentery.

Arizona stumbled in their final game. Cause for concern? Naw, I think they will be just fine.

6-10

NE
    PIT
    CIN
    MIN
    WAS

The Patriots* stumble down a few spots and rightfully so. They don't look like anything special, but with 2 weeks to get healthy, anything can happen with this team.

The Steelers and Bengals will do battle again this weekend. This will be the best game, but will Dalton be back to carry the Bengals to their first playoff win, or will they go 1 and done for like the 7th or 8th time in a row, I lost track at this point.

The Vikings looked serious spanking the Packers, but a lot of teams have looked serious spanking the Packers. Impressed I am not.

Why is Washington in the top 10? That is all.

11-15

GB
    HOU
    BUF
    JETS v9
    DET

Green Bay needs to pull their heads out of their cheeses if they want to win a playoff game this year.

Houston... Yea I am not expecting much for them, but hopefully their defense (looking at you Watt!) can give Smith some good hits come their game.

Now we get to all the non important teams.

Buffalo played spoiler and ruined all the fun the Jets were having. Jet fans around the world continue to be Jet fans for some reason. They dropped 9 spots! That might be the biggest drop of the year for any team. Jets gonna jet.

The Lions finished at 15 this year after starting at like 90. I'd be a liar if I didn't say I was impressed and kind of happy for them. Lion fan's need something and finishing this year at #15 should make them feel good going into next year!

16-20

OAK
    NO
    IND
    ATL
    PHI

Oakland has nothing to be a ashamed of this year. They have a solid foundation to really start building a hell of a team come the next year or so.

New Orleans has a few years I think before they become relevant again.

The Colts. I have renamed them to "The Johns". With the way they were prostituting through QBs it makes sense. Use one and onto the next. Hope they got their money up front.

The Falcons finish .500, so I will start calling them the Falcons again... for now. The Ornery Chinchillas could be back next year!

Philly was a mess. I don't see that improving next year.

21-30

STL
    GIANTS
    MIA
    CHI
    TB
    BAL
    JAX
    SF
    SD
    DAL

The St. Louis Seahawk killers still looking for that magical season. With arguably, one of the most explosive RBs in the league, they might get that season sooner than later.

Giants were a mess. I don't see that improving next year.

Miami finishes the season like Bronco loving champs! Kubiak better send the Fins an edible arrangements or some Shari's Berries or something.

Da Bears need some fixing. And that doesn't mean dipping into the Denver dumpster again for more players and coaches Chicago! It's not working for you so stop it!

There were times where TB looked good, and other times when they looked bad. Probably the last team on this right now I can say that about.

Baltimore probably should have won 5 more games, but when you lose your defensive leader, your QB, and your RB, you might as well sit on the sideline and do sudoku puzzles all game.

The Jags had a lot of bright spots in another disappointing season. They could end up having an explosive offense come next year, if only that pesky defense could step it up just a little, they could be contenders.

Well benching Kap wasn't the answer they were looking for but they still netted more wins without him playing than they would have if he had been under center all year. Time to let captain smug go and rebuild!

Da Bolts gave us a hell of a game. Why you take our ball away so many times!?!?! Then Manning steps onto the field and the entire team like shuts down and forgets to stop the run. Will SD still be SD next year? Who knows at this point.

Dallas was a mess this year. I don't see that improving next year. Anyone else getting deja vu?

And here we have your 2 worst teams of this season. The Doo-Doo Browns finish at 31. The coach situation in that city is a revolving door. Does anyone even want to coach the Browns anymore? It is like being given the captain title and awarded the keys to a sinking ship, but yet 1 team ranks lower than the lowly Browns.

The TITANS! Your #32 team to close out this season. Is Mariota the future? Will Murlarkey stay? Can they win 5 games? All these questions and more will be answered in the next... NFL REGULAR SEASON!

Hey Broncos fans...

How are you guys doing ? Congratulations on stealing the #1 seed from the cheatriots...I am a huge PM FAN...I JUST signed up to wish the Broncos a great post season and wanted to let you know that nobody I mean non of the talking heads are giving you guys a shot....most of the media are saying den will lose in the playoffs, according to espn : seahawks,panthers,cardinals , patriots*,bengals all have a better shot than denver...perhaps somebody should print this and take it to denver s locker room.

Cheers...GO BRONCOS

Congratulations Jarome Iginla on your 600th goal last nite against my la kings.

Comment

More bulletin board material the better! Hope we see an angry Broncos' defense in a couple weeks
      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

ESPN:

Broncos #2 (up 2)

CBS (Prisco):

Broncos #3 (up 1)

FOX:

TBD (slackers)

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS:

Broncos #8 DVOA (no change)

Last year we finished at #2, and a lot of good that did us vs. the Colts!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Don't matter til it's over.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by TomShady View Post
            How are you guys doing ? Congratulations on stealing the #1 seed from the cheatriots...I am a huge PM FAN...I JUST signed up to wish the Broncos a great post season and wanted to let you know that nobody I mean non of the talking heads are giving you guys a shot....most of the media are saying den will lose in the playoffs, according to espn : seahawks,panthers,cardinals , patriots*,bengals all have a better shot than denver...perhaps somebody should print this and take it to denver s locker room.

Cheers...GO BRONCOS

I think they said that the last time we beat them too.
            sigpic

Comment

Why would anyone say the bengals have a better shot?

We just beat them and they would likely have to come to Denver again. That's if they can even get past Brady.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TomShady View Post

Cheers...GO BRONCOS

Love Iggy! Was a folk hero while he was here, too bad things ended not in the best way. However the first home game after he retires number 12 will be hoisted to the rafters at the Dome. The Flames have started a new thing (which is stupid) "Forever a Flame" in which they honour players rather than retire numbers, but there's zero doubt to me that they'll be retiring 12. They'll also retire 14 once they get back on good terms with Fleury, they haven't given out that number since they traded him to Colorado in 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Why would anyone say the bengals have a better shot?

We just beat them and they would likely have to come to Denver again. That's if they can even get past Brady.
                  They will be lucky if they can make it past Big Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    Don't matter til it's over.
                    Then why did you even click this thread?

Comment

Here's our very own power rankings courtesy of Andrew Mason at DenverBroncos.com:

Final Power Rankings -- and the biggest issues facing each team

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                        uess we will see this weekend.

As for Carolina. Sick of them. Sick of the smug cockiness the entire team has. All this "dabbing" nonsense is so friggin stupid. I hope the entire team gets dysentery.
                        You know what I hate the most is when people have a bad attitude about a person or team that's full of confidence...And yet when our team is full of confidence they have no problem with it.

I've seen atleast 6 Panthers games and there isn't nothing smug,cockiness or whatever you want to call it about them.

As,for the power rankings..I couldn't careless about it because that don't matter at all and I don't know why we continue to use it as some type of measuring stick,how a team perform,especially in the playoffs...Every team is in the same situation,it's win or go home
                        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                          As,for the power rankings..I couldn't careless about it because that don't matter at all and I don't know why we continue to use it as some type of measuring stick,how a team perform,especially in the playoffs...Every team is in the same situation,it's win or go home
                          People just rate and rank everything in life -why should this be an exception?

I think they're fun to look at and compare. Except Football Outsiders DVOA, they're all subjective opinions but they usually share a lot in common. So as a very "basic" measuring stick, they're not too far off the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                            Regular season is over. Post Season begins. Let's see where everyone finishes up this year.

1-5

CAR
                            SEA ^4
                            AZ
                            KC
                            DEN ^3

We managed to climb back up in the top 5, but I am not sure I am buying Seattle at #2. KC didn't move either which isn't surprising, but it makes me wonder if these teams got too hot too early? I guess we will see this weekend.

Arizona stumbled in their final game. Cause for concern? Naw, I think they will be just fine.

6-10

NE
                            PIT
                            CIN
                            MIN
                            WAS

The Patriots* stumble down a few spots and rightfully so. They don't look like anything special, but with 2 weeks to get healthy, anything can happen with this team.

The Steelers and Bengals will do battle again this weekend. This will be the best game, but will Dalton be back to carry the Bengals to their first playoff win, or will they go 1 and done for like the 7th or 8th time in a row, I lost track at this point.

The Vikings looked serious spanking the Packers, but a lot of teams have looked serious spanking the Packers. Impressed I am not.

Why is Washington in the top 10? That is all.

11-15

GB
                            HOU
                            BUF
                            JETS v9
                            DET

Green Bay needs to pull their heads out of their cheeses if they want to win a playoff game this year.

Houston... Yea I am not expecting much for them, but hopefully their defense (looking at you Watt!) can give Smith some good hits come their game.

Now we get to all the non important teams.

Buffalo played spoiler and ruined all the fun the Jets were having. Jet fans around the world continue to be Jet fans for some reason. They dropped 9 spots! That might be the biggest drop of the year for any team. Jets gonna jet.

The Lions finished at 15 this year after starting at like 90. I'd be a liar if I didn't say I was impressed and kind of happy for them. Lion fan's need something and finishing this year at #15 should make them feel good going into next year!

16-20

OAK
                            NO
                            IND
                            ATL
                            PHI

Oakland has nothing to be a ashamed of this year. They have a solid foundation to really start building a hell of a team come the next year or so.

New Orleans has a few years I think before they become relevant again.

The Colts. I have renamed them to "The Johns". With the way they were prostituting through QBs it makes sense. Use one and onto the next. Hope they got their money up front.

The Falcons finish .500, so I will start calling them the Falcons again... for now. The Ornery Chinchillas could be back next year!

Philly was a mess. I don't see that improving next year.

21-30

STL
                            GIANTS
                            MIA
                            CHI
                            TB
                            BAL
                            JAX
                            SF
                            SD
                            DAL

The St. Louis Seahawk killers still looking for that magical season. With arguably, one of the most explosive RBs in the league, they might get that season sooner than later.

Giants were a mess. I don't see that improving next year.

Miami finishes the season like Bronco loving champs! Kubiak better send the Fins an edible arrangements or some Shari's Berries or something.

Da Bears need some fixing. And that doesn't mean dipping into the Denver dumpster again for more players and coaches Chicago! It's not working for you so stop it!

There were times where TB looked good, and other times when they looked bad. Probably the last team on this right now I can say that about.

Baltimore probably should have won 5 more games, but when you lose your defensive leader, your QB, and your RB, you might as well sit on the sideline and do sudoku puzzles all game.

The Jags had a lot of bright spots in another disappointing season. They could end up having an explosive offense come next year, if only that pesky defense could step it up just a little, they could be contenders.

Well benching Kap wasn't the answer they were looking for but they still netted more wins without him playing than they would have if he had been under center all year. Time to let captain smug go and rebuild!

Da Bolts gave us a hell of a game. Why you take our ball away so many times!?!?! Then Manning steps onto the field and the entire team like shuts down and forgets to stop the run. Will SD still be SD next year? Who knows at this point.

Dallas was a mess this year. I don't see that improving next year. Anyone else getting deja vu?

And here we have your 2 worst teams of this season. The Doo-Doo Browns finish at 31. The coach situation in that city is a revolving door. Does anyone even want to coach the Browns anymore? It is like being given the captain title and awarded the keys to a sinking ship, but yet 1 team ranks lower than the lowly Browns.

The TITANS! Your #32 team to close out this season. Is Mariota the future? Will Murlarkey stay? Can they win 5 games? All these questions and more will be answered in the next... NFL REGULAR SEASON!
                            Love your post great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                              I think they said that the last time we beat them too.
                              Last time I saw predictions on ESPN, one of their NFL Insider guys had us ranked the second worst AFC playoff team. Too bad for division winners being automatic playoff qualifiers, we missed a shot at being last behind the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                              X