X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
    I count 3??

Jax game in '97 was in the old stadium.
    Balt 2000 (this game was actually in Balt my error)
    Steelers 2005
    Balt 2012
    Indy 2014

Jax was in Mile High

My new math says new stadium we are 3-3 with wins against NE (2005) SD (2013) NE (2013)

I digged it up, the reaming loss came in 2984 at home vs the Steelers
    Last edited by Hadez; 01-06-2016, 10:10 AM.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

We also has the Tebow / DT walk-off victory in the Wild Card round vs PIT (2011)...

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
        We also has the Tebow / DT walk-off victory in the Wild Card round vs PIT (2011)...
        Beat me to it.

So that's 4-3...not exactly a dominant record.

Looking closely at the losses

Pitt 2005: We probably went as far as we could go that year. Pitt was on a mission and they pretty much dominated us. Too bad...if we could have found a way to sneak past them, I think we handle Seattle that year.

Balt 2012: Should have won, for a lot of reasons. Early on, we were on the verge of putting a strangle hold on that game, and Balt would come up with a big play. Denver was the biggest obstacle in their way towards a Super Bowl. They dismantled Indy and NE easily, and built a big lead in the SB before hanging on.

Indy 2014: Pretty much the culmination of a terrible last half of the season. Offense fell apart and the defense wasn't much better. Just fell flat and lost to a very mediocre team.

Comment

Exactly... 2005 was just an odd confluence of events. Freak plays and left-handed INTs. We dug too big of a hole... We almost climbed out... We play that game 10 times we probably win it 6 times.

We won the game vs BaL... But then we allowed a Hail Mary Holly What the Flacco! Moore cost us the win. Refs did all they could too to help BAL...

Indy was the 1 game where you felt home field played no part. We seemed like we didn't want to be there. Disgusting.

Comment

http://nesn.com/2016/01/why-patriots...istorically/2/

Comment

BAL beat them twice... Jets beat them once... That's 3 losses right there. BAL should've beaten them all 4 times!
              Actually, Baltimore should have defeated the Pats three times (2009, 11, 14). If they win in 2011, the 2012 game probably doesn't happen because, in my opinion, they go on to win the SB, and Ray Lewis retires a year earlier.

That benefits the Broncos because they don't have to play a Baltimore team that had the officials on their side in the 2012 playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by JBBronco1 View Post
                Actually, Baltimore should have defeated the Pats three times (2009, 11, 14). If they win in 2011, the 2012 game probably doesn't happen because, in my opinion, they go on to win the SB, and Ray Lewis retires a year earlier.

That benefits the Broncos because they don't have to play a Baltimore team that had the officials on their side in the 2012 playoffs.
                Agree on everything except the officials part. Oft-repeated about Ray Lewis being some sentimental darling, and it just wasn't true.

Baltimore benefitted from some bad calls. No more. No less

Comment

Working...
                X