Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to Forgive Davis and be key in playoff run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    At this point I'm looking at him as depth that we hopefully don't need. Green and Daniels have earned their playing time.

But coach knows best.
    I don't think anyone will argue with you there but it couldn't hurt to mix Davis in there to keep Daniels and or Green healthy.

Comment

"Kubiak handled it right. After Davis' crititical drops showed he can't be counted on, I did not see him vs. Cincy. Give some other guys a chance to play, and they did, better than Davis, certainly. They CAUGHT the ball. Davis is done for as a Bronco."

Agreed

Comment

The crazy thing is, he has only 3 drops but those were critical.

Thomas has 9
        Daniels has 5
        Sanders and Davis both with 3

Comment

The numbers are misleading. They don't account for the missed catches where there was little or no effort to catch the ball, which is an even more important stat.

Comment

Originally posted by paycheckeffort View Post
            The numbers are misleading. They don't account for the missed catches where there was little or no effort to catch the ball, which is an even more important stat.
            Or when they occurred.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Or when they occurred.
              Exactly. I've mentioned before stats like these would expose a lot of overpaid players.

Comment

I can see why SF traded him, guy seems to just lost his modivation and passion. It seems it was a waste to have him here. Reports were he wanted elsewhere and was excited to be here but it's never showed. More the opposite. I can't see him staying after this season. Also no, I wouldn't change anything with the TEs let Owen and Virgil take the load and VD be relief.

Comment

Working...
                X