Peyton Manning starting Divisional Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning starting Divisional Round

Love it or hate it, Peyton is stating next weekend. Time for everyone to get on board.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some plays for Brock though.

That's the way it should be.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Right choice but I'm surprised they announced it so early. Either way, hopefully the fairytale ending happens.

Comment

I think most of us expected it (whether we liked it or not). It was also said Brock sprained his knee and won't be able to practice today.
        sigpic

Comment

Good. Good. Good.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Surprised they decided to publicly announced it this week and also that Broswiler will not practice. Give your opponents at least some sort of disadvantage!!
            I believe.

Comment

From 9 News

http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nf...iler/78405704/

Comment

Why announce it?

Hell, I would've fed the info to the media that Brock would start, and then announce Manning next Saturday (one day before the game).

Comment

I don't think it matters at this point in the season to announce later as the team we might play isn't exactly going to have two weeks to prepare, they will be too busy preparing for their game this weekend to worry about next weekend.

Comment

You gotta tell the team and get them mentally onboard. No way you tell that group of ppl and expect to sell any rumor otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMexican View Post
                      Why announce it?

Hell, I would've fed the info to the media that Brock would start, and then announce Manning next Saturday (one day before the game).
                      It would have leaked. They need to just get it over with and start getting ready.

Comment

...as it should be, AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                          Surprised they decided to publicly announced it this week and also that Broswiler will not practice. Give your opponents at least some sort of disadvantage!!
                          No doubt! Why tip the hand til you absolutely must!? SMH

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by MadMexican View Post
                            Why announce it?

Maybe they're doing the reverse!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this, he came in for 9 throws against a banged up defense with no prep on him. Now it will be viable defensive teams that will play the middle of the field and make him throw deep.

This seriously worries me to no end.

Comment

Working...
                              X