Pittsburgh at Denver pregame thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh at Denver pregame thread.

He has earned this right imo, this has been one of the better eras of Broncos football over the last 3 seasons and a big reason behind that is Peyton Manning. Give him one more shot and then move on.
    Broncos by more than a touchdown
    59.62%
    Broncos by less than a touchdown
    34.62%
    Steelers by more than a touchdown
    0.96%
    Steelers by less than a touchdown
    4.81%

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
    He has earned this right imo, this has been one of the better eras of Broncos football over the last 3 seasons and a big reason behind that is Peyton Manning. Give him one more shot and then move on.
    Win or lose I think this has got to be Mannings last season in Denver, hope the guy gets an incredible run game and defensive support like Elway in his final post season and then that 2nd ring so he can walk away.
    sigpic

Comment

Without a doubt, this is the last chance. I like having the veteran leadership at the QB spot in the playoffs.

Comment

I won't speak to whether or not he "earned" the right or not. Either way he will be the starter and has a chance to prove some narratives as true or false. Things have lined but pretty favorably for us, so there will be no excuses. Let's get us a third blam!
        Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

There are no narratives to prove here. The narratives are written by know-nothings who take the glib approach to discussing football and falsely labeling it analysis. There's only doing what puts the team in a best position to win - which Manning will do, and likely with far better odds than Brock could.

Comment

They are who they thought we were! And we let them off the hook...

With both our starting safeties out, fumbling on our first drive, with a young backup QB learning on the job, and on the road. We still almost had it that game. I think we beat them next week.
            Last edited by Jeremyxc; 01-09-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I don't think Peyton earned this start. He's played really bad this season. However, if he can take care of the ball and not turn it over, you guys will win.

Comment

If it is the Steelers, that is a good match up imo for Manning ,

Comment

He "earned" the right over the last 3 years as some of the best years in Broncos history, outside of the Superbowls 97-98 they were.

Comment

Looks like Big Ben just hurt his shoulder pretty bad. That could be the nail in the coffin for the Steelers.

Comment

I think we can really beat the Steelers handily if Ben is down hope he's ok though. I'd rather beat them at full strength!

Comment

Looks like its KC, but rather face Pitt without big ben for sure.

Comment

Pittsburgh at Denver pregame thread.

Post your predictions here!!
                          Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 01-09-2016, 09:14 PM.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

So we play the Steelers

Good. This is the team i wanted to play. They're defense looked dangerously good until the 4th quarter though.

Comment

You guys should be able to handle them.

Comment

Working...
                              X