No announcement yet.

Pittsburgh at Denver pregame thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubiak, I am telling you kids, is a nightmare. Watching the game at 6:50 left in the second quarter... and the Broncos are playing in Kubiak's image. This coach typically has his ******* head down, nose in a playbook, as he always does. BORING. The Broncos are playing like they are going to a menial office job in the 1950s. No passion. No giddyaup. No spark. In other words... they are playing in Kubiak's image. When Manning came back and played his first downs in several weeks, he was edgy, like way edgy, playing with that chip on shoulder... and THE reason they moved ahead in that game is Manning was able to take the game OUT of Kubiak's hands. Changing calls, ran the game, the pace his way. Kubiak is controlling this glacial passionless game today and ya gets what ya pays for.

Am telling you kids... Kubiak is the absolute worst thing for Osweiller, the way he speaks in veiled language, the worst thing for any team he acts as "head coach:, his head down in play books when it should be up fer crissakes, engaging with the game his players, emoting like his life depended on it... but no. He is inculcating his team, his players, with this office-like, middle manager (and we all know the cliches about crummy middle managers because when they are crummy, they are crummy), organizational, culture. The Broncos are playing without passion, without rhythm, without... well, without.

I can't put this on Manning, but I hope he gets pissed, brings back that edgy angry old man thing, and takes the game out of Kubiak's hands like he did a couple weeks ago. The next best thing would be be the hurry up offense. Anything to get the game out of Kubiak's hands.

If you can't tell, I think Kubiak should go work in an office somewhere. No way no how is this guy a head coach.

Comment

• And he still plays like a girl, WTH

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
        I don't know about you all but I've been watching Bronco football since I was 8 and I still get butterflies lol. I'm not even playing and I almost feel nauseous.
        Your butterflies are warranted as Denver just blew the number 1 seed yet again. This seems to be a pattern for this team....

Comment

• ... and she was like, "Son, I'm going back to prison. Your dropsies is embarrassing. Put my [email protected]&% back in solitary confinement."

Comment

• Toot, toot. I was right. Broncos are a team that knows how to win the close wins. Bodes well for the AFC Championship and possibly a Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
            X