Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do NOT sell your playoff tickets to Steeler fans!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do NOT sell your playoff tickets to Steeler fans!!!

Guys I don't know if this is a real topic as much as a shout of awareness... But please don't sell your tix to Steeler fans! I still remember the Plummer playoff game after we beat NE and there were waaaay to many ttowels in the stands!!! I've already had people telling me to name my price for my seats... When I found out they were Steeler fans the answer was a very firm no. So please don't help the enemy!!

I want to see all orange.next Sunday
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

oh they will... never fails when the steelers and their ref friends come to town there is more gold in the stands than orange...
      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
      sigpic

Comment

The biggest question is why would you sell it ? Crazy

Comment

It will happen though. Lots of money thrown around and people will sell.
          My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
            oh they will... never fails when the steelers and their ref friends come to town there is more gold in the stands than orange...
            Yeah ok not true. I was at opening game a few years ago and there weren't many.
            Green Bay and the steelers and the Broncos travel.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes Please do not sell your souls though it may be financially rewarding lol. seriously though I wanna see orange sunday next 2 weeks please and make it loud and the camera needs to shake like you care about this team the way we did in the 80s and 90s. preease?? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                The biggest question is why would you sell it ? Crazy
                This is true, not real fans just ones with $ in my opinion.

Comment

mods, can u plz sticky this?
                  fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

There were more than ten thousand terrible towels waving at the 2006 AFCCG. Hope it doesn't happen again, but their fans travel well and live everywhere, including in Denver.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

If I owned an nfl team and saw people trying to come in to my house during a playoff game for the other team they would be given face value refund for their ticket and turned away at the gate..

Don't care if that would make me a poor sport or not. Would never happen on my watch.

Comment

They are panicking on ESPN right now with Big Ben being banged up

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                          There were more than ten thousand terrible towels waving at the 2006 AFCCG. Hope it doesn't happen again, but their fans travel well and live everywhere, including in Denver.
                          Yep, can you imagine if California or Texas had a good team like the Steelers?

Comment

I don't fault fans who sell their tickets. They can cover all of next season tickets for one game.
                            sigpic

Comment

Go see a bunch of games then skip the one that really matters.. Makes sense....................

Comment

Working...
                              X