No announcement yet.

Champ Bailey on Broncos' playoff hopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of these guys need to be in coaching pick up a ring that way.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      A better GM would have gotten Plummer a ring in 2006, right alongside Champ.

Shanny....................
      Another GM may have not gotten us Champ in the first place

Shanahan was a horrible GM (after he won the Super Bowls, do not forget all the players he did pick up to win Super Bowls!) but while talking about Champ is probably the worst place to bring that topic up

It never ceases to amazed how many opportunities "Bronco Fans" take to bash the only man to bring this franchise a championship.
      Last edited by Hadez; 01-13-2016, 09:09 AM.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
        The 2012 playoff game with Torrey Smith burning him for 2 TDs should one of the least favorite Champ moments, IMO. That game showed everyone Champ was past his prime.
        If Champ would have been moved to Safety we probably talking about how good his final years were instead of talking about how exposed he looked in our final playoff games in 2012 and 2013.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          If Champ would have been moved to Safety we probably talking about how good his final years were instead of talking about how exposed he looked in our final playoff games in 2012 and 2013.
          Or he wouldn't have been able to make the adjustments and would have simply been an expensive liability.

There's no knowing, because it didn't happen, nor was something that would be an easy and obvious transition.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
            Or he wouldn't have been able to make the adjustments and would have simply been an expensive liability.

There's no knowing, because it didn't happen, nor was something that would be an easy and obvious transition.
            That is possible too.

Imo the question was not his ability to play safety....it was his desire

Comment

When we traded for Champ with Portis my initial reaction was anger. Who is Champ? Why are we trading Portis? So many mixed emotions. Later on, he became my favorite player in Broncos uniform. I was pissed when we released him but unfortunately that is how it is. Champ was classy and always composed himself on and off the field.

Comment

Personaly i could care less about the guy. I wished denver got rid of him and got some compensation while he was healthy. He kept his nose clean in the media and he was a great cornerback, cant take that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                  Personaly i could care less about the guy. I wished denver got rid of him and got some compensation while he was healthy. He kept his nose clean in the media and he was a great cornerback, cant take that away from him.
                  I could care less about him too. I could care less because I actually care a bit about Champ Bailey and his contributions.

He was a great player, IRREGARDLESS of your opinion of him

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                    All corners get beat, and some players play past their primes, it doesn't take anything away from the accomplishments. When people think about Michael Jordan do they think about him playing for the Wizards? Nope! When people sit down and reflect on Manning's or Champs career they'll think of things like this

10 years ago today!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
                      I could care less about him too. I could care less because I actually care a bit about Champ Bailey and his contributions.

He was a great player, IRREGARDLESS of your opinion of him
                      Huh?

Dont get me wrong he was a great cornerback but I personally think he is a dirtbag! Just my opinion dont mean to hurt your feelings, unless you are him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        10 years ago today!
                        Hahahahah, they mentioned this today in Boston. They do not want to come here next week if both our teams make it past this weekend. They called Denver the "House of Horrors" for the Pats and said they don't ever want to see another Champ Baileyesque return again.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Shanahan was a horrible GM (after he won the Super Bowls, do not forget all the players he did pick up to win Super Bowls!) but while talking about Champ is probably the worst place to bring that topic up

It never ceases to amazed how many opportunities "Bronco Fans" take to bash the only man to bring this franchise a championship.
                          Agreed it has gotten kind of weird, it's like he is remembered as a villain to an extent. He made many bad decisions and was fired for it. This is a team he believed he would run until he retired, no chance of being fired. He payed the price for his personnel decisions, let the man be.
                          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

I would say you're easily amazed.
                            [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                              Huh?

Dont get me wrong he was a great cornerback but I personally think he is a dirtbag! Just my opinion dont mean to hurt your feelings, unless you are him.
                              Interesting. I've heard many words used to describe Champ Bailey. "Dirtbag" is not among them. Until now. Curious as to why you feel this way?
                              Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

It appalls me that any true fan of this organization can use terms like dirt bag when directed toward Champ Bailey. And then to see Shanny bashing??? Smh

People can hide behind the word 'opinion' all they want but it doesn't change the obvious lack of respect and ungratefulness that comes with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X