Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message From A Bengal's Fan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Message From A Bengal's Fan

    I want to start by saying I have a ton of respect for the Broncos and your franchise (my brother in law is from Denver and is a die-hard fan to this day). That being said, don't fall for the Steelers bait! They like to play dirty, and for the most part get away with it. The Cody Wallace hit against you guys still makes me sick to my stomach - absolutely malicious and unwarranted. The Bengals were absolute idiots and fell into the trap, ultimately costing them the game. Please learn from their idiotic mistake, and punch the Steelers in the mouth this weekend - legally. You are by far the better team, and don't need to stoop to their level, so I'm hoping you guys just go out there and get to business. Don't even let them have a sniff of a chance at victory.

    Also, I'll be in Denver this weekend for the game (visiting sister and brother-in-law). Where is the best place to tailgate? The brother-in-law is not a big tailgater, so this is his first time giving it a shot as well! :thumb:

  • #2
    Originally posted by mroudfly View Post
    I want to start by saying I have a ton of respect for the Broncos and your franchise (my brother in law is from Denver and is a die-hard fan to this day). That being said, don't fall for the Steelers bait! They like to play dirty, and for the most part get away with it. The Cody Wallace hit against you guys still makes me sick to my stomach - absolutely malicious and unwarranted. The Bengals were absolute idiots and fell into the trap, ultimately costing them the game. Please learn from their idiotic mistake, and punch the Steelers in the mouth this weekend - legally. You are by far the better team, and don't need to stoop to their level, so I'm hoping you guys just go out there and get to business. Don't even let them have a sniff of a chance at victory.

    Also, I'll be in Denver this weekend for the game (visiting sister and brother-in-law). Where is the best place to tailgate? The brother-in-law is not a big tailgater, so this is his first time giving it a shot as well! :thumb:
    Tailgating opens at 8am and its on lot C and M I believe. Its right in front of the stadium. Cant miss it.

    If you guys are taking your own car to tailgate its 30 bucks for a permit and its first come first serve.

    Anyways, thanks for the good luck and its going to be an awesome game. Also, do us all a favor and borrow a Broncos jersey to wear for the game from your brother in law
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      Tailgating opens at 8am and its on lot C and M I believe. Its right in front of the stadium. Cant miss it.

      If you guys are taking your own car to tailgate its 30 bucks for a permit and its first come first serve.

      Anyways, thanks for the good luck and its going to be an awesome game. Also, do us all a favor and borrow a Broncos jersey to wear for the game from your brother in law
      lol or at least wear an orange jersey lol!
      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
        lol or at least wear an orange jersey lol!
        Haha I'll be wearing my fellow UGA alumni Terrell Davis's jersey

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Tailgating opens at 8am and its on lot C and M I believe. Its right in front of the stadium. Cant miss it.

          If you guys are taking your own car to tailgate its 30 bucks for a permit and its first come first serve.

          Anyways, thanks for the good luck and its going to be an awesome game. Also, do us all a favor and borrow a Broncos jersey to wear for the game from your brother in law
          Thanks for the tips! We will have our own truck to tailgate so we will make sure to get down there early.

          Comment


          • #6
            Think we have enough history with Pitt not to get sucked into any head games. Fact that they beat us this year is actually working against them.

            Enjoy the game!
            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
              lol or at least wear an orange jersey lol!
              This. You can still wear your jersey to cheer against steelers!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
                This. You can still wear your jersey to cheer against steelers!
                Yeah, wear your Bengals jersey and wave some clever sign and you're bound to end up on the jumbotron or TV.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Yeah, wear your Bengals jersey and wave some clever sign and you're bound to end up on the jumbotron or TV.
                  haha thats true
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Another Bengals fan here! Broncos are my new 2nd favorite team! Lol All us Bengals are rooting for you this Sunday in Cincinnati! You already know the bad blood between the Bengals and Steelers. I've always loved Peyton Manning (who doesn't?). Not sure if I posted this in the right place? Go Broncos!! 🏈

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's always good to see classy fans from another organization. I'll admit, I'll root for those stripes when it doesn't hurt my Broncos. (I like orange, and underdogs)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks!

                        Everyone on this site is so nice! You should see our forums right now...vicious! Angry Bengals and trolling Steelers. We really don't have a problem with any other teams in the NFL, just the Steelers. Not sure why it's so bad between the two teams. We need therapy! Lol Anyway, we will all be watching and waiting for your win! Do this!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for the good wishes Bengal fans. We'll try to make both Bengal and Bronco fans happy this weekend
                          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Modeling View Post
                            Everyone on this site is so nice! You should see our forums right now...vicious! Angry Bengals and trolling Steelers. We really don't have a problem with any other teams in the NFL, just the Steelers. Not sure why it's so bad between the two teams. We need therapy! Lol Anyway, we will all be watching and waiting for your win! Do this!!
                            This site has its moments. I've followed for several years. You see a lot of positivity because we're still in it. Come check us out after a heartbreaker... (Just please not this season)

                            As for Pittsburgh. That franchise has a lot of gold in that case. It's only sensible that their fans are a tad arrogant. Just gotta grit your teeth and wait for your team to shut em up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
                              This site has its moments. I've followed for several years. You see a lot of positivity because we're still in it. Come check us out after a heartbreaker... (Just please not this season)

                              As for Pittsburgh. That franchise has a lot of gold in that case. It's only sensible that their fans are a tad arrogant. Just gotta grit your teeth and wait for your team to shut em up.
                              Haha, during this season there were numerous members distraught because we weren't winning the right way.

                              No fan base is ever fully happy, perhaps not even content. Bruce Hornsby said it best "That's just the way it is."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X