Message From A Bengal's Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
    I read it this morning..You know this is the kind of thing that Peyton does and has done his entire NFL career..sometimes it publized sometimes not. To me QB's are going to come and go just like they have for the last 80 plus years the NFL has been around. People are going to debate whose the greatest but you know what when a person who happens to be a man by the name of Peyton Manning makes a lasting lifetime impression on a person who is dying and their loved ones who will be here long after their passing ,it says everything about the kind of human being that Peyton Manning really is..all the SB wins , the countless records and even every Sunday that he has stepped onto the field is out the window...He touched a life by letting his fans know that they matter to him..and that is a sign of a man who is 2nd to none.
    Absolutely and helps us keep things in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
      Absolutely and helps us keep things in perspective.
      AMEN..

Comment

Is everyone on this Board aware that Ryan Shazier was NOT fined one penny for his "crown of helmet to helmet" hit on Gio Bernard?

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
          Is everyone on this Board aware that Ryan Shazier was NOT fined one penny for his "crown of helmet to helmet" hit on Gio Bernard?
          Was not aware. What's up with that? Some might say no fine because there wasn't a penalty - if I remember correctly - however players have been fined after the fact even when there wasn't a penalty in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
            Was not aware. What's up with that? Some might say no fine because there wasn't a penalty - if I remember correctly - however players have been fined after the fact even when there wasn't a penalty in the game.
            http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ovani-bernard/

Comment

Originally posted by Modeling View Post
              Another Bengals fan here! Broncos are my new 2nd favorite team! Lol All us Bengals are rooting for you this Sunday in Cincinnati! You already know the bad blood between the Bengals and Steelers. I've always loved Peyton Manning (who doesn't?). Not sure if I posted this in the right place? Go Broncos!! 🏈
              you'll find the least amount of Manning fans on this forum
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                you'll find the least amount of Manning fans on this forum
                Oh contraire my friend..you will find the biggest Peyton Manning fan right here, I more then make up for the "least amount"..

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaBengal View Post
                  We will see if Nelson can make it a turkey next year with bell's knee. Best part is now he is on Burficts radar as well.

One thing for certain is the games will just get more violent: The rest of the AFC contenders will benefit while both teams are constantly trying to injury each other.
                  I just know the powers to be will schedule a Bengal-Steelers game during the 3 weeks Burfict is out. It'd be a shame but I'm sure they'd like to reduce the number of games he'll get to play against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                    Oh contraire my friend..you will find the biggest Peyton Manning fan right here, I more then make up for the "least amount"..
                    ha. Yes, yes you do. Even if people don't always agree with you, at least we know you're consistent with your 'religion.' That earns respect in my book.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                    X