Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great weekend of football

Look what we have coming up...

We have Red Hot KC Chiefs coming off an 11-0 stretch including last weeks 30-0 drubbing of Kubiak's old team...The Houston Texans. The once mighty Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1993 and this could be the year they hit the jackpot again. However, They have to face the hated New England Patriots. Winner of multiple Super Bowls this decade and THE dynasty of the century led by the darling of the league....Tom Brady. This NE team not only rules the league for SB but they lead the league in scandal. Deflatgate, Spygate, Arron Hernandez, etc.....

Who will it be....the hated superpower or the resurgent classic Chiefs.

Then in the other game we have the best dam team in the league coming off a very confusing season, going 12-4 with a first round bye in the playoffs but having nothing but question marks...QB issues, Oline issues, and everyone wondering if this is they year we get our first super bowl post Elway. The beloved Broncos have to play the tough Pittsburgh Steelers. The dynasty of the 70's who played a mean brand of football much talked about similar to their game against the rival Bengals.

The blue collar Steelers or the Hometown Denver Broncos....who will it be????

Wouldn't it be great to see the Broncos and the Chiefs in the AFCC game? A Rivalry game the likes we haven't seen in decades. The Chiefs would be on a 12-0 run and the Broncos are riding the #1 defense in the league to the Super Bowl. No matter who would win that game....the AFC West would be at the top again.

Again, I say......What a great weekend of football
    sigpic

Broncos - Packers Super Bowl. nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1 View Post
      That's what I called. :thumb:

Comment

This would be heaven on earth. Especially when the Broncos pull out the W

Comment

This weekend is going to be Awesome

Comment

That would be good .... a replay of SB XXXII. :thumb: (Without John doing his imitation of an UH-60M, of course)

However, my gut is telling me (1) we beat Pittsburgh, (2) the Chefs beat the Patsies but pay for the win with two or more key players banged up, (3) the Cards beat the Packers (again), and (4) the Panthers beat the Seachickens with Cam getting hit and sacked so many times he can't play the next game.

That puts us in the AFCC against a banged up Chefs team IN MILE HIGH STADIUM, and a hobbled Panther team hosting the red-hot Cardinals for the NFCC. Those in attendance at Levi's Stadium on 2/7/2016 will bear witness to the resurgent Denver Broncos claiming the Lombardi Trophy for the third time in a come-from-behind 26-19 win over the tough, never-say-die Arizona Cardinals.
            Last edited by Grandpa; 01-16-2016, 04:59 AM.
            --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

New England has won 1 Super Bowl this decade, not multiple. Otherwise, good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                New England has won 1 Super Bowl this decade, not multiple. Otherwise, good stuff.
                so maybe ...this century....would have been better? sounds ominous....team of the century........ lol...
                sigpic

Comment

Packers? They are the biggest pretenders in the playoffs, although I have a eerie feeling that might beat the Cardinals. You never know though

Comment

I don't normally give an NFL team close to nothing of a chance to win, but you are crazy if you think the Super Bowl will be Broncos vs packers. Could the packers beat the cardinals and then beat the Seahawks or panthers on the road with an average defense and an even worse offensive line than we have? Sure. Any given Sunday. But for them to win in consecutive weeks with all three possible teams they play having a very strong defense and with offenses that have been extremely dangerous.

Sorry, but >1% chance we see a Broncos packers Super Bowl.

Comment

I know they say there is no crying is baseball..lol Its so not true for football.. I have been watching NFL network all day and they are talking about Peyton .. I keep looking at the clock and I keep getting tears in my eyes..I want this so bad for him..he deserves to go out on top. Yes of course I want it for the Broncos to ..but I truly want it for my QB.. I have watched him for 22 years ..from a redshirt freshman right down the street here at UT.. his first year in the NFL where he spent more time on his back only winning 3 games..to the QB and man he is today..hes absolutely in my eyes like always has been simply the best . Its 3:15 p.m here ..25 hours and 20 minutes to go ..Its about to be MANNING TIME.. SB 50 PEYTON..GO GET IT BABY..

Comment

and here we go.. Gotta a feeling NE takes it to KC..

Comment

Hate both teams but I am pulling the for the Pats and hope the Chiefs brutalize the Pats for the Broncos.. Its SB 50 folks ..the last 15 plus years its been Peyton/ Brady..no need to change it now..

Comment

Did anybody else hear that? Gronk just tied Vernon Davis for all time TD's for a TE (7) .ummm why haven't we seen that in Denver from Davis? One would think instead of leaving his heart in San Fran he left his hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                              Hate both teams but I am pulling the for the Pats and hope the Chiefs brutalize the Pats for the Broncos.. Its SB 50 folks ..the last 15 plus years its been Peyton/ Brady..no need to change it now..
                              That's exactly what I'm hoping for. A repeat of the Cincy/Pitt game between New England and KC. Beat each other to a pulp, with New England winning, and having to come to Mile Hi.

Comment

Working...
                              X