What a great weekend of football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    Hope we can come out with that type of intensity the Panthers are showing!
    I hope we can come out with Panther intensity and Seahawk perseverance.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

In the back of my mind I have been remembering that Von Miller has a chip on his shoulder regarding Cam Newton. Von wanted to be the #1 overall pick in the draft that year and has carried a jealous need to best Cam when the teams play each other. If the Broncos can make it to the SB, and if they were to play the Panthers, I would imagine that Miller would be amped up like crazy.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by tonray View Post
        This sucks...I live in Bangkok Thailand.....game start time is 12 hours behind...I will be just getting up and getting ready for work ! By the time I get to work..game will likely be all but over !....I will be monitoring espn.com on the train.
        Hey neighbor. We're 13 hours ahead here in Cebu (Philippines). I just download the game and watch when I want. It's not difficult to not find out the score. As the for the problem of going to work, my solution was to retire. Buwahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
          In the back of my mind I have been remembering that Von Miller has a chip on his shoulder regarding Cam Newton. Von wanted to be the #1 overall pick in the draft that year and has carried a jealous need to best Cam when the teams play each other. If the Broncos can make it to the SB, and if they were to play the Panthers, I would imagine that Miller would be amped up like crazy.
          Amped up means nothing...his salary should amp him up. All this nonsense about personal grudges.....really ?

Comment

Pretty crazy. Week before away teams go 4-0. This week the home teams go 4-0. The one stat that makes me go boo is the winner of the first divisional game on Saturday has gone to the Super Bowl the past three years, I believe they said.

Well I'm hoping for a 2-0 home team next weekend. I need to also get a cardiologist on call.....
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
            X