Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs-Patriots: What have we learned or your take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs-Patriots: What have we learned or your take?

Would like to hear what you've learned after one half and after the game.

Takeaways:
    • Time off gave the Patriots the time to get healthy - they look like the Patriots
    • Patriots are completely one dimensional and still winning
    • Chiefs defense not as strong as advertised
    • Chiefs do not present a deep threat - we knew this. This game reinforces

Thinking a Chiefs win if they settle into the second half as they should be able to adjust to NE's one dimensional offense in the second half and they can run against NE. Looks like it could come down to whether or not Chiefs can capitalize in the red zone.

Alex Smith needs to put touch on his long ball.

KC needs to mix up their pass rush to go right at Brady. This "rushing around him" stuff really never works.

Also, if the Pats win, I will be rooting that much harder for Denver. I don't want this banged-up Steeler team anywhere near Foxboro.

Comment

What I have learned is that they lack a reliable running game - at least today. Also, they get every call their way, Brady gets a late hit call and Alex Smith did not and Gronk is pushing off and no calls. Very hard to win in Boston where things appear rigged with the officials. Glad if we play them it will be in Denver.

Comment

KC misses Justin Houston

Comment

For sure that the Patriots are going to get the calls at home especially. The Pats players do not get ejected when they should.. KC has bad game management .. Andy Reed still hasn't figured out that it takes TD's to win football games instead of FG's ..and the biggest thing is rooting for 2 teams to kill each other and realizing I hate both of em..lol

Comment

the chiefs blew 2 great chances for TD's got a fg n other time had to punt fg's get u beat...for KC to win alex smith better start completing some passes down field or it'll be a long 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by JBBronco1 View Post
              Alex Smith needs to put touch on his long ball.

KC needs to mix up their pass rush to go right at Brady. This "rushing around him" stuff really never works.

Also, if the Pats win, I will be rooting that much harder for Denver. I don't want this banged-up Steeler team anywhere near Foxboro.
              Hes 10/21 with 66 yards..

Comment

I just learned something new..Foxboro aint all ugly..That Washburn reporter dude..hmmm pretty cute

Comment

Chefs are having success running against the Patriots so why are they throwing it? DOH

Comment

Did you see that Broncos? Gotta protect that ball tomorrow..KC moving it o the run and BOOM fumbled it.

Comment

Ball security
                      Last edited by Fantaztic7; 01-16-2016, 03:28 PM. Reason: Correct error

Comment

Jones shouldn't even be playing

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Jones shouldn't even be playing
                          I don't think Schofield just be either..just saying.

Comment

I'm reading the internet webs around Broncos country, man aint no Broncos fan showing any sympathy for the Chiefs,,haha It isn't funny..oh wait ,,it kinda is..bwahaha

Comment

They both can be had.

Comment

Working...
                              X