This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
    Not sure anyone matches up well with Gronk, but we have history on our side.
    Gronk is a beast, he was the major reason they csmeback from 10 points down (twice ) in the sb last yr and won....brady completed 2 4th and 20 in the sb and both completions were to gronk...last yr was the only season that gronk stayed healthy and pats won the whole thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
      Love the confidence, but the jinx is killing me!!
      Yup, last we were this confident, we called the game "The Ray Lewis Retirement Party". That didn't turn out so well.

Comment

Originally posted by TomShady View Post
        Right after pitt beat den this season terry bradshaw guaranteed not only pit will go to sb but win it...then came this thread...and the strange thing was that then pitt loses badly to Baltimore and Terry still sticks to his prediction...
        My gut agrees with Terry. I think PIT goes to the SB, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
          My gut agrees with Terry. I think PIT goes to the SB, sadly.
          So much negativity from this one.

Comment

I'm all for confidence, but we haven't won jack yet...Big Ben is still playing and they still have solid WR's outside of Brown. This is no pushover game...Wait to post this crap until the clock hits zero with us in the lead.
            sigpic

Comment

Best thread I've seen on here in a long time. Go Broncos! Super Bowl bound!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                I'm all for confidence, but we haven't won jack yet...Big Ben is still playing and they still have solid WR's outside of Brown. This is no pushover game...Wait to post this crap until the clock hits zero with us in the lead.
                I'm again torn on this one. Part of me wants to see one final, amazing Brady/Manning battle. The other part of me wants the home game. Brady's lack of success in Denver worries me, but boy would it be something to get some revenge and another crack at the SB going through Denver. I'm sure no matter the outcome of tonight's game, I can find something to get excited about.

I figured that both teams would see each other down the stretch after the first meeting, with only home field up in the air.

Good luck... even if it's not what I ultimately want to happen tonight!

Comment

Was hoping the final game of Division Weekend would be a close one, but Carolina up 24-0

Comment

Originally posted by TomShady View Post
                    Afc title game at Foxboro. ...thanks op..pats fans are sending you gift baskets...maybe billick is right after all.
                    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

*force choke*

Comment

Damn the Panthers look crazy good...31-0 half thru the 2nd quarter? Wth

Comment

this thread is still up eh
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Gonna close this one for now. Gonna clean it, and I suspect there is some trolling going on here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Gonna close this one for now. Gonna clean it, and I suspect there is some trolling going on here.
                            You beat me on closing it. I beat you in cleaning it.

That means the MB wins!

I think this one stays closed.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                            X