Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel sorry for Pittsburgh, and Here is Why...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I feel sorry for Pittsburgh, and Here is Why...

    Time to revive an old Tellway special! This team needs a spark, and there is no better time! At home, Playoffs, against a red hot team with a huge taste for blood.

    Broncos Country. It's time to rise up! Remember, this isn't smack. So we can't completely cut at them. But here is why I feel that Denver will come out on top!

    BLAM! BLAM!


    I feel sorry for Pittsburgh and here is why..



    1). 52!.. 52 is our magic number of sacks this year. We lead the league in clobbering the Quarterback! And with Big Ben feeling pain in that shoulder, missing Antonio Brown may be a nightmare for them.

    2.) The two teams have met each other 30 times (including 7 postseason games), with the Denver Broncos winning 18 games over the Steelers winning 11.

    3.) We have Peyton Freaking Manning healthy at our side.. And if that plan doesn't work halfway through, we'll throw in Brock Freaking Osweiler! It's like have two Tebows on the team.

    -----------


    This is meant to be a fun thread guys. Keep it clean, non smack. And throw down why you feel like we will win today!

  • #2
    The Stars are definitely aligning for this to be ... "a good game for PM to come back" ... is how I think Deon Sanders put it

    Regardless I know the Steelers are going to show up. We better be prepared to match their physical play.

    Also Shazier has looked like a LB trying to build a HoF resume the last part of the season and playoff game.

    I think we win this game but I do not think it will be as easy as most think.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

    Comment


    • #3
      John fox isn't here. We will win.

      Comment


      • #4
        We all feel sorry for Pitt. Dont worry, there season guaranteed to be over in 4 hours.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
          We all feel sorry for Pitt. Dont worry, there season guaranteed to be over in 4 hours.
          Comments like this really bug me. Especially on Pitts board when they say "looks like we're going to New England"

          I get the confidence but man it makes our whole fan base look bad. Don't act like a Pats or Pitts fan man.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
            Comments like this really bug me. Especially on Pitts board when they say "looks like we're going to New England"

            I get the confidence but man it makes our whole fan base look bad. Don't act like a Pats or Pitts fan man.
            You think that's bad ? I just watched a clip from a denver local newscast team where the anchor blew his nose with the terrible towl , then I read the comments and steelers fans were like that's it denver you cursed yourself right into this one and guaranteed a pitt victory...this is getting outta hand.lol...



            Share

            https://youtu.be/dEBCIv8mcYc
            Last edited by TomShady; 01-17-2016, 12:57 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gsam View Post
              John fox isn't here. We will win.
              Way to respect the man that put us back in a respectable position after McDaniels...

              Comment


              • #8
                Share

                https://youtu.be/dEBCIv8mcYc

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't feel sorry for Pittsburgh at all, I can't stand Pittsburgh!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
                    Way to respect the man that put us back in a respectable position after McDaniels...
                    what exactly did he do to earn our respect? Not screw things up worse?Fox would have been an even bigger train wreck were it not for Manning

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                      what exactly did he do to earn our respect? Not screw things up worse?Fox would have been an even bigger train wreck were it not for Manning
                      Makes me sad to see our franchise growing so ungrateful.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I thought this wasn't suppose to be a smack thread. Sad to see Broncos fan VS Broncos fan.

                        Thread cleaned.
                        Administrator

                        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                        Lupus Awareness

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's time for the Broncos to take a page out of David Bowie's songbook. Get the run going so we can shut down Tom Brady next week...

                          Ground control to Major Tom...
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
                            Time to revive an old Tellway special! This team needs a spark, and there is no better time! At home, Playoffs, against a red hot team with a huge taste for blood.

                            Broncos Country. It's time to rise up! Remember, this isn't smack. So we can't completely cut at them. But here is why I feel that Denver will come out on top!

                            BLAM! BLAM!


                            I feel sorry for Pittsburgh and here is why..



                            1). 52!.. 52 is our magic number of sacks this year. We lead the league in clobbering the Quarterback! And with Big Ben feeling pain in that shoulder, missing Antonio Brown may be a nightmare for them.

                            2.) The two teams have met each other 30 times (including 7 postseason games), with the Denver Broncos winning 18 games over the Steelers winning 11.

                            3.) We have Peyton Freaking Manning healthy at our side.. And if that plan doesn't work halfway through, we'll throw in Brock Freaking Osweiler! It's like have two Tebows on the team.

                            -----------


                            This is meant to be a fun thread guys. Keep it clean, non smack. And throw down why you feel like we will win today!
                            Feeling sorry for Pittsburgh as they make denver waste another number 1 seed. Pittsburgh goes to NE. Denver goes home AGAIN

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              All ya'll's saying you feel sorry for Pittsburg,still feel sorry for Pittsburg? Yeah, they are getting a real beat down... not.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X