No announcement yet.

Strategy From A Pat's Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be A painful week on these boards, maybe time to take a break.

Comment

Shadow Box Gronk all game with a CB and Safety then let your other Defensive Playmakers make Plays that is how Denver will win this Game

Comment

I just remembered that DT was pretty much out of the game vs NE* in the regular season. Like 1 catch and 9 drops or something crazy like that. If he catches half of those drops, the regular season game is completely different.
        2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
          I just remembered that DT was pretty much out of the game vs NE* in the regular season. Like 1 catch and 9 drops or something crazy like that. If he catches half of those drops, the regular season game is completely different.
          Really good point. I sure hope all our wide receivers got the jitters and dropsies out of their system today - we need them to ball out. Especially DT and Sanders.

Comment

As long as we don't follow KC's plan of not pressuring Brady I think we'll be fine. Just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
              There will be open plays for both sides of the ball to be made. Gronk will get his, DT will get his as well.

If it is a weather game, nod goes to Brady who handles the cold and wind better than Manning. Otherwise it is a level playing field. NE has some good pass rushers, but we don't have slouches either. Not sure what BB will try to take away, our awesome passing game, our magnificent rushers, or our killer special teams? We do things many well but no one stands out above the other.

I don't expect a lot of deep ball from either QB.
              I fully agree that both teams are formidable in their own rights. The player that is really dangerous is Gronk, whereas Edelman and Amandola are good but not great. If it is a bad weather game it will be interesting to see if Tom Brady is really Tom Brady of old when footballs are properly inflated. Manning has his issues, but we are lucky that we have a tall guy with big hands that has grown up throwing in cold weather that we can lean on if need be.

Our defense is build to beat Tom Brady, and did well last time. Last time Patriots were here for the AFCCG they had scored 3 points going into 4th quarter, but this is the #1 seed and #2 seed teams for a reason, and there is no reason to be ignorant nor arrogant about the qualities of both QB's and teams.

Comment

Not feeling good about Gronk running down the seam and Amendola running across the field. Denver would win by Brady beating himself by being off target on passes. Broncos D has to get under his skin.

Comment

Belichick >> Kubiack
                  Brady >> Manning

It'll be a good game, but Manning needs to dig deep and realize these could be the last 2 games of his life. If he shines, I can see the Broncos winning, but Brady is the best. With his weapons now...it will be a much different team than last time.

X

Comment

Originally posted by MaG24 View Post
                    Not feeling good about Gronk running down the seam and Amendola running across the field. Denver would win by Brady beating himself by being off target on passes. Broncos D has to get under his skin.
                    Why worried about amendola but not Julian? Danny isn't that good. Julian is the threat.

Comment

Originally posted by FooserX View Post
                      Belichick >> Kubiack
                      Brady >> Manning

It'll be a good game, but Manning needs to dig deep and realize these could be the last 2 games of his life. If he shines, I can see the Broncos winning, but Brady is the best. With his weapons now...it will be a much different team than last time.

X
                      Yes, they're a different team. But, combine both teams players coming back from injury and it's roughly an equal gain for each team.

Comment

Working...
                      X