Does this settle the QB argument?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
    If this works out that way, Then Peyton Manning will be a Football God, therefore making you a Peyton Prophet.

��
    I'm already that ..haha WHEN not if WHEN it happens it will make me make some serious jokes to these Panther fans that have been plucking my nerves the last 2 weeks ..And they are all gonna start with old man QB ..haha

Comment

• Peyton is playing with house money this weekend. If he wins he adds on to an already steller legacy but if he were to lose the story will be that he was just too old and out of gas in the ol tank. So for him personally I believe he can only help his legacy this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Blanket24 View Post
        Peyton is playing with house money this weekend. If he wins he adds on to an already steller legacy but if he were to lose the story will be that he was just too old and out of gas in the ol tank. So for him personally I believe he can only help his legacy this weekend
        I don't get that. house money? He worked just as hard and probably harder considering he had to learn a new offense for the 3rd time in his career, he was hurt and still kinda is and this is his 4th coach he has brought to a SB , how is it house money? Because everybody said the Panthers will in? Games are not won on paper or by opinions ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
          I don't get that. house money? He worked just as hard and probably harder considering he had to learn a new offense for the 3rd time in his career, he was hurt and still kinda is and this is his 4th coach he has brought to a SB , how is it house money? Because everybody said the Panthers will in? Games are not won on paper or by opinions ..
          You are on a roll today! My point is not to say he didn't work hard my point is that he is playing in what is likely the last game of his legendary career and doesn't need to validate anything. If he wins he will enhance his legacy and if he loses it won't effect the public opinion of him that already is there.

Comment

Working...
          X