Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If The Team Needed Some More Inspiration - Read This

Tom Brady has a monster game vs. Denver's vaunted defense

The Denver Broncos were the only defense in the NFL to hold opponents below 200 pass yards per game, and allowed just one quarterback to throw for 300-plus yards (Ben Roethlisberger). In their Week 12 matchup versus the Patriots, Denver held Tom Brady to 280 yards passing. In the AFC Championship, the quarterback will blow that figure out of the water, tossing for 467 yards and three touchdowns. Brady has excelled on the road this season with 16 TDs to just 3 INTs. With a full arsenal of Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski, the Pats are primed to pick apart a Broncos defense with a banged-up Chris Harris. The Broncos defense hasn't been as dominant in recent weeks as it was to start the season, and Brady will display that fact for the entire world to see Sunday. - Kevin Patra

All week I have been reading and hearing how the Broncos are going to get boat raced. I realize when we went to NE in 2014 we did in fact get boat raced. By God let's not let it happen on our home soil. After reading this I wanted to find this writer and pound his head with a brick.

The lead up to this game feels like the Denver-GB Super Bowl. How we were going to get boat raced by Favre.

Let's Go Broncos, show them what you are capable of and get to San Fran.
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post

The Denver Broncos were the only defense in the NFL to hold opponents below 200 pass yards per game, and allowed just one quarterback to throw for 300-plus yards (Ben Roethlisberger). In their Week 12 matchup versus the Patriots, Denver held Tom Brady to 280 yards passing. In the AFC Championship, the quarterback will blow that figure out of the water, tossing for 467 yards and three touchdowns. Brady has excelled on the road this season with 16 TDs to just 3 INTs. With a full arsenal of Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski, the Pats are primed to pick apart a Broncos defense with a banged-up Chris Harris. The Broncos defense hasn't been as dominant in recent weeks as it was to start the season, and Brady will display that fact for the entire world to see Sunday. - Kevin Patra

All week I have been reading and hearing how the Broncos are going to get boat raced. I realize when we went to NE in 2014 we did in fact get boat raced. By God let's not let it happen on our home soil. After reading this I wanted to find this writer and pound his head with a brick.

The lead up to this game feels like the Denver-GB Super Bowl. How we were going to get boat raced by Favre.

The Broncos were three point underdogs against the Packers...how did that work out?
    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Can't argue with that. This Pats team is primed for an offensive explosion. With the team being pretty healthy, they are about to resume their FU tour that took a slight detour with injuries to key players midseason.

Comment

Originally posted by UntoTheBreach View Post
          Can't argue with that. This Pats team is primed for an offensive explosion. With the team being pretty healthy, they are about to resume their FU tour that took a slight detour with injuries to key players midseason.

Your not at all worried about undersized slot receivers being blown up after a catch for a short gain?
          Its all mostly short passes outside of Gronkowski.

Denver will apply pressure with four paas rushers while the linebackers and secondary provide a bump n jam on those little slot guys at the line of scrimmage.

This isnt smack so thats as far as I will go here but think about it for a minute when you say they are due for an offensive explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Your not at all worried about undersized slot receivers being blown up after a catch for a short gain?
            Its all mostly short passes outside of Gronkowski.

Denver will apply pressure with four paas rushers while the linebackers and secondary provide a bump n jam on those little slot guys at the line of scrimmage.

This isnt smack so thats as far as I will go here but think about it for a minute when you say they are due for an offensive explosion.
            I'm not worried at all. These guys have experience playing at a high level in big games against very good defenses. I'm confident going into any playoff game with Brady as our QB.

Comment

I'm not worried at all. These guys have experience playing at a high level in big games against very good defenses. I'm confident going into any playoff game with Brady as our QB.
              Very nice and classy response :thumb: unlike most pats fans in here.

Comment

Gronkowski tweeted this morning "time to take our the trash " aka denver broncos are trash....of course he delete it later on...

Comment

Gisselle bunchen looks like denver broncos horse mascot.

Comment

You are just a trash talker.....join date 1/19/2016....let's create an account and go talk some trash ...and if my team wins then I'll comeback and talk more trash...your opinions are as valid as your join date on the pats bandwagon.

I bet you 10 bucks if pats* win you will create an account on AZ or CAR site...loser.
                    Last edited by TomShady; 01-22-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TomShady View Post
                      You are just a trash talker.....join date 1/19/2016....let's create an account and go talk some trash ...and if my team wins then I'll comeback and talk more trash...your opinions are as valid as your join date on the pats bandwagon.

I bet you 10 bucks if pats* win you will create an account on AZ or CAR site...loser.
                      The same day Patriots fan "hardwork" was suspended from the Board. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by TomShady View Post
                        Gisselle bunchen looks like denver broncos horse mascot.
                        Omg, I know! She is so ugly in the face. I'm not sure how people find her to be "beautiful". I'm not into tall super slender bodies either, but I can at least see how some people find her body attractive. But, my goodness. That face with no make up is something I would make fun of when I was a young immature teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                          The same day Patriots fan "hardwork" was suspended from the Board. Coincidence? I think not.
                          Yeah these posers can't wait to infest the site come monday and give every broncos fans a" FU" tour....

Comment

Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post

If one looks at the NE sportswriters....none of them..NONE...give the Broncos any credit. When listing things like keys to the game, they ALL say the altitude, and the pats defensive injuries are the things to be concerned about.

Gawd I hate patriot fans and their media.
                            sigpic

Comment

Standard pats fan, arrogant until after you lose, then cry about everything under the sun...be it injuries, or the refs, or whatever..ANYTHING other than giving the other team any credit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X