No announcement yet.

the Broncos aren't "underdogs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brady loving has been unbearable all week. I get he's playing great, but the love for him and the complete disrespect for Peyton is uncalled for. No one is picking us. Let them keep talking. Can't wait for a huge upset in this game. GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      The "East Coast Sports Media" gives us ZERO chance. LOLOLOL

What a great setup.
      Maybe they're still upset that Elway was 11-0 vs the Pats
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by furi0usbee View Post
        Patriots are 73-0 when +2 in turnover battle...
        Great stat, you get a cookie.

Comment

Guess they love a cheater! Funny how they get fined and lost a draft pick and he was suspended for 4 games and took the court to over turn it and people are worshipping him while talking about Manning like he is a scrub

Comment

Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
            The Brady loving has been unbearable all week. I get he's playing great, but the love for him and the complete disrespect for Peyton is uncalled for. No one is picking us. Let them keep talking. Can't wait for a huge upset in this game. GO BRONCOS!
            Brady is rather ordinary without Gronk.
            sigpic

Comment

I am already looking past this game (I know our team isn't) I just wonder which team we will get the W against in the SB?

Comment

Our number 1 defense is a bit misleading. It is really good but not elite. If I were the pats I would not fear our D at all. Execution is key and get the lead and then our D is just top tier. .. not dominant.
                And forget our earlier win. Pats were shorthanded and if they dont muff the punt I think we would have lost. With their best 2 linebackers back, a healthy gronk, and Edelman we have an uphill battle.
                I do think our home field with easy weather for Peyton is huge. And we do have another big advantage, the Pats have no running game so we really match up pretty well

We can win, but I don't blame pundits picking the Pats.

Comment

They don't trust our offense
                  My 3 favorite teams:
                  1.The Denver Broncos
                  2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                  3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                    Brady is rather ordinary without Gronk.
                    OMG, are you on drugs? True he has more trouble winning without gronk but the guy has almost zero weapons and still their offense scores. He has a much better point differential than most of the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by LoserSlick View Post
                      All this media "hype" is out of control at this point and I keep seeing post after post after post about "shocking the world" or "pulling off the upset." lol are you guys freaking kidding me??? This team took the number one friggin seed with an injured THIRTY NINE yr old quarterback one half of the season and a mediocre backup the second half.

Nobody seems to remember how the Patriots crapped the bed when it counted most at the end of the season. All they've done since then is beat an overrated Chiefs team AT HOME and WITH A BYE. I don't care if their receiving core is healthy - spare me the apologia.

Belichick is always going to be hard to play against, but to say that we are actual underdogs here??? lol at home? with our defense? with a healthy and now very seemingly poised and in-control Manning?

Give me a break.
                      Well then go out to Vegas and put a wager on it buddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UntoTheBreach View Post
                        Before last year:

-no team had ever come back from two 14 point deficits in a single postseason game
                        -no team had ever come back to win a SB after being down by 10 points in the 4th quarter

You can throw records and stats out the window when you play Tom Brady. If anything, that 2-6 record will just light a bigger fire in him. It also helps that this is the best team NE has taken into Denver.
                        Not true, Peyton did it against the Pats in 2007. Down 21-0 brought the team back to go on and win the SB

Comment

Who cares what the media says. They're basing their opinion on the Patriots beating a weak KC team. They didn't have Houston, Hali was hurt and Maclin was the only threat on offense and he was playing hurt as well. No surprise the Patriots beat them at home. The surprise was the Chiefs only losing by 7 points to the so called "best offense ever" and having a chance to tie the game towards the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            No, it's an east coast media stretch stat that's not only untrue but means nothing because the Broncos aren't the leagues best defense.
                            Yeah. Not the leagues best defense my ass. They had their 5th and 6th string safety's in the game before Tammy could finally move the ball.

Comment

sorry who were the underdogs again???
                              fumpa.mybrute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
                                Our number 1 defense is a bit misleading. It is really good but not elite. If I were the pats I would not fear our D at all. Execution is key and get the lead and then our D is just top tier. .. not dominant.
                                And forget our earlier win. Pats were shorthanded and if they dont muff the punt I think we would have lost. With their best 2 linebackers back, a healthy gronk, and Edelman we have an uphill battle.
                                I do think our home field with easy weather for Peyton is huge. And we do have another big advantage, the Pats have no running game so we really match up pretty well

We can win, but I don't blame pundits picking the Pats.
                                Turns out you don't know much about what consists of an elite defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X