• Show
Clear All

Re: Offensive in game adjustments

In game adjustments are more effectively executed when preplanned
    and prepracticed. A coach going into the superbowl who has not properly
    prepared his team for such a scenario is making an avoidable mistake. Never
    underestimate the opponent, and never be overconfident. Things don't
    always go as planned. Be ready for anything, and have an arsenal of your
    very best plays in readiness. Never play predictably, and avoid utilizing the
    low percentage plays like the wide, slow developing sweeps which never work
    against good defenses.

Comment

Shootout... Lol. If they torch our defense our goose is cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
        You say that like Kubes hasn't done a masterful job of coaching this team………..THAT'S PLAYING IN THE SB.

And there is no game plan for a shootout. No coach goes in planning for their defense to give up 30+ points. Those are in game adjustments that happen on the fly. But if we get into a shootout, coaching is the least of our worries.
        If the play calling isn't diverse on offense, and routes are predictable, snap counts predictable etc., isn't this on both the OC and head coach?

Comment

The Broncos have no shot at winning a shootout, unless the defense can get 3 or 4 touchdowns themselves.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I think it would either be a defensive game or Carolina blowing us out. Unfortunately I do not see us in a shootout competition. That being said, I still believe we can score if PM can audible and confuse the defense. It is possible given PM's intelligence in dissecting opponent defense. We need kubiak to prepare a game plan which is not conservative. We can win big against Carolina if our defense plays lights out and contain Cam from having a huge rushing performance.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
              I agree, but I'm not sure what is the deal with our WRs/RBs dropping the ball. I used to think Brock was throwing too hard, then I thought PM was throwing too slow and the timing was all off but I just can't figure it out. With all the time together the offense shouldn't be making those mistakes. I understand the O-Line issues, they just are as strong as they could be. The QB and the WRs are pretty much the same group that was putting up 40 and 50 a couple of years ago. I just don't get it.
              They WERE dropping it, and letting db's out muscle them going for the ball. I think the coach finally said something, but we'll find out out what impact it had soon enough.

Comment

I'm telling you all right now manning is going to have a great game. Shootout great? Not likely but he will have 3 tds and 300 yards I honestly believe. He is going to have his best game of the year in this game.

Comment

Working...
                X