No announcement yet.

Don't discount the heart of a man with his back against the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broncos weren't given much of a chance to beat the Packers; Pat Bowlen was honored on that day, and they won. The Broncos were not given any chance to beat the Patriots. Atwater, Sharpe, and TD were there, and they won. The Broncos are given no chance to win the Super Bowl. However, there are two players on the team who are more than likely at their "last rodeo", and those players garner respect and admiration from everyone on the team. Pat Bowlen may still have an idea what is going on, but the time for that is limited. Let's see if the trend of showing up when it counts continues.

Comment

If only Peyton would offer free pizza for a year to the team...I'd bet they would really be motivated something fierce !

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Mora View Post
        He can't take the hits like he could in his youth. So that's why he lays down during the regular season. Now did you see last game when he sacrificed his body and ran for the first down? It sorta ignited the team and the crowd. People will get behind a leader that does that. If he starts laying down all day, it is kind of embarrassing and sends the wrong vibe to teammates on the last game of the year. You don't want to do it too much. But I understand why Peyton does it. I think Peyton helps himself and his team if he has a play or two where he runs for a first down and makes a gutsy play. It is contagious.
        I see your point but its a fine line.

Your boy Andrew Luck laid down against my team and never saw the field again this year. What good did he do to his teammates, his team and his fans?.

Peyton knows what he is doing and he did it well for 18 years. He has made a million throws standing in the pocket and taking brutal hits.

Comment

Well, this is probably Cam's last chance as well. Just sayin'....

Comment

I saw a poll today that asked
            If PMhad enough left in the tank to win this SB...

Can anyone believe it?
            The poll results were NO!!

72% said PM DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUEL IN THE TANK TOO WIN THE SB!! REALLLY!!

Com'n man, please PMmake these clowns eat they're words.

GOOOOOOOOOO
            BRONCOOOOOSSSSS

Comment

To the tune of Nationwide..

He will make them eat their words. Sing along with me now..

He will make them eat their words.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
              X