Carolina Panther makes fun of Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina Panther makes fun of Manning

Which Carolina Panther was it that was making fun of Peyton Manning last night in his interview by saying "maybe I shouldn't throw this pass" (in his humming nationwide commercial voice)?

Not so much smack on his part but still taking a shot at Peyton, which peyton could use as fuel.

Let them take shots. I hope they keep poking fun, keep making shots like this. It shows that they are already underestimating us. Not to mention we thrive on bulletin board material.
    sigpic

Comment

I heard it on the radio but I think it was Josh Norman.

Comment

This whole extra motivation thing is complete garbage. It's the freaking superbowl, if guys need to find motivation for this game, then they shouldn't be on the roster.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Good, let them keep talking. I am one that believes momentum, and will power are governing rules in football. I hope this is plastered everywhere, i hope all the talking heads pick CAR, i also hope someone brings up SB48 right before they take the feild. I believe they can win, theres also a chance they can lose. Just enjoy the moment Denver fans. Car is expected to win. All the pressure is on them to do it. But i like our chances with this D in a low scoreing game. NEARLY ALL, of our wins have come at the end of the game in close contests . Most of CAR wins have been blow outs. I like our chances
          :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            This whole extra motivation thing is complete garbage. It's the freaking superbowl, if guys need to find motivation for this game, then they shouldn't be on the roster.
            Can't believe this has to be explained. A classic response to someone saying something about bulletin board material, but lets be real. When trash talking gets under your skin it is going to make you boil and you just want to take it out on the opponents and really make them hurt. It is a tool that gives you an EXTRA shot of adrenaline and/or motivation which is why they say when you play a rivalry game the records go out the window because the teams just rise up to another level.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

I think it's good that they are making fun of our players. It shows they don't take us seriously, may not be as prepared as they should be for the game.

Rocky vs Creed!

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                Can't believe this has to be explained. A classic response to someone saying something about bulletin board material, but lets be real. When trash talking gets under your skin it is going to make you boil and you just want to take it out on the opponents and really make them hurt. It is a tool that gives you an EXTRA shot of adrenaline and/or motivation which is why they say when you play a rivalry game the records go out the window because the teams just rise up to another level.
                Id agree, its kinda the same thing as when we watch a game, and our O does nothing all game, and right when it counts the most. We drive right down the feild and score a game winning FG or TD. Theres alot of stuff that goes into how a player performs. Anything ( within the rules ) has to utilized to gives our players the competitive edge. CAR is playing right into our hands its looking like. Keep talking, keep running your mouth, and our Broncos will shut you up on the feild.

:goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                  Good, let them keep talking. I am one that believes momentum, and will power are governing rules in football. I hope this is plastered everywhere, i hope all the talking heads pick CAR, i also hope someone brings up SB48 right before they take the feild. I believe they can win, theres also a chance they can lose. Just enjoy the moment Denver fans. Car is expected to win. All the pressure is on them to do it. But i like our chances with this D in a low scoreing game. NEARLY ALL, of our wins have come at the end of the game in close contests . Most of CAR wins have been blow outs. I like our chances

I like your last statement, Carolina did lose to Atlanta but this is the Superbowl and they've never been in a situation where the game is on the line in the final seconds ticking away.

If I had to guess, I say they choke on that panic and turn the ball over.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                    But one that more often than not leads to wasted energy, over-cooking/over-pursuing plays, and recklessness on the field.

Being hopped up like a schoolyard bully won't lead to execution.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      You're completely correct.

To me, it's more about focus. That's why I want them to keep talking. I want them going in like "meh, we got this." and be thinking about their plans after the Superbowl more than the actual game. That's an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        I like your last statement, Carolina did lose to Atlanta but this is the Superbowl and they've never been in a situation where the game is on the line in the final seconds ticking away.

If I had to guess, I say they choke on that panic and turn the ball over.
                        Ha, you clearly know nothing about this team. Ask the Seahawks, Saints and Giants what happened with the game on the line this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoshx View Post
                          Ha, you clearly know nothing about this team. Ask the Seahawks, Saints and Giants what happened with the game on the line this year.
                          The Saints and Giants are mighty teams to be feared...
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            The Saints and Giants are mighty teams to be feared...
                            So are the Browns, Raiders, and Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                              I think it's good that they are making fun of our players. It shows they don't take us seriously, may not be as prepared as they should be for the game.

Rocky vs Creed!

Creed won..

Comment

Working...
                              X