Carolina Panther makes fun of Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantherfan1 View Post
    Have you been reading threads on this board? I've seen Denver fans trashing our schedule left and right. That's ok though, literally every team we've played has brought up the same thing. And then they become part of that trash lol.
    Yes, but none of us are saying that this makes you somehow a bad team. We're just saying that your stats are overinflated because of this and the game will be a closer matchup. That's not the same as us saying you suck and we're going to steamroll you.

Besides, it's our boards, we can say whatever the heck we want to about your team, don't like it? Don't post here.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvdacolts67 View Post
      That 85 Bears team lost a game because they were too cocky. They were much more dominate than the Panthers. There is no comparison IMO. I just dont see the Panthers as any way near as good as that team. Many have pointed out the schedules. It just wouldnt surprise me to see a huge upset. This defense is much better than you think and they are not going to spot you 30 points like Seattle did. All Peyton has to do is read the D, call the right plays and not turn the ball over. If this happens, Its going to be a long day for you.
      Sure there are comparisons, which is why people have brought it up all year. Just say the word 85 Bears and people get tunnel vision thinking I just claimed they Panthers were comparable in play.

What I said was I many ways they are similar in ways. They are similar b/c Rivera has encouraged the personality to remain true and strong despite it pretty much rubbing most people wrong. You can also claim Carolina lost their one game by being too cocky. They dismantled Atlanta 38-0 2 weeks prior. Confidence isn't bad and both teams fully embraced it. Just has to be handled. A

Peyton has to make throws downfield for Denver to win. Can he? Yes. That won't be easy b/c that isn't Peyton's strength anymore. Just isn't.

Everyone here claims people are disrespecting the Denver D. I don't think that is true. The other units in this game are also simply being given their just due...good or bad.

I think the biggest play of the game will be the coin toss. That team starts with a BIG advantage
      Last edited by CarolinaKid80; 02-03-2016, 05:13 AM.

Comment

I hadn't trolled once.
        Not all trolls just say "you suck".

Some, just imply it by talking about how great and unstoppable their team is, and how yours is inferior for xxxx reasons. Or, how great theirs are, how superior without considering that maybe, just maybe, the other guy is just as...or even better...than your own.

Over...and over....and over....

Without ever even admitting you may not be the best team on the field when the time comes.

Trolling methods vary from troll to troll.

But they are still trolls.
        Last edited by MH Stampede; 02-03-2016, 03:32 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Yes, but none of us are saying that this makes you somehow a bad team. We're just saying that your stats are overinflated because of this and the game will be a closer matchup. That's not the same as us saying you suck and we're going to steamroll you.

Besides, it's our boards, we can say whatever the heck we want to about your team, don't like it? Don't post here.
          You can certainly say whatever you want. What I like and don't like isn't the issue. It really doesn't bother me I just find it funny that every fanbase we've come up against point out our weak schedule and when they get beat it's not because we were the better team. It's because they beat themselves or some other reason. We've also beaten the best teams in our conference in back to back weeks, but that isn't as relative somehow even though it's more recent.

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
            Not all trolls just say "you suck".

Some, just imply it by talking about how great and unstoppable their team is, and how yours is inferior for xxxx reasons. Or, how great theirs are, how superior without considering that maybe, just maybe, the other guy is just as...or even better...than your own.

Over...and over....and over....

Without ever even admitting you may not be the best team on the field when the time comes.

Trolling methods vary from troll to troll.

But they are still trolls.
            Where have I said that we are unstoppable? I never said that. I do think we're a great team though so you have me there I guess. I've said multiple times on here that I think our offense is better than your offense. I think your defense is better than our defense. But the whole reason I think we win is because I think the disparity between our offense versus your defense and your offense versus our defense is more in our favor.

Comment

No one better make fun of noodle arm

Comment

Where have I said that we are unstoppable? I never said that. I do think we're a great team though so you have me there I guess. I've said multiple times on here that I think our offense is better than your offense. I think your defense is better than our defense. But the whole reason I think we win is because I think the disparity between our offense versus your defense and your offense versus our defense is more in our favor.
                Perhaps I have conflated what you have said with what come other have said, I am not going to dig through hundreds of posts to see. So I will give the benefit of the doubt here.

That said, this last week has been an awful lot like any time we play the patriots, multiple fans of the other team coming here telling us how much better they are than we are.

Every fanbase has a few like that, no exceptions. Although I will say, and I doubt many denizens of this board would disagree, that during patriot games the majority of visiting fans are just trolls. And it has seemed to me, and others too have posted the same, this last week has the same kind of "feel" to it around here.

For the most part, we are tired of it. We have heard about it virtually every game this year how and why we're going to lose, often by big numbers. Hardly anyone gives us much credit for anything. Even now, nearly every panther fan posting here has done pretty much the same thing.

We're sick of it. We've proven the vast majority of those visitors wrong time after time. Yet, thats still most all we hear.
                sigpic

Comment

I think the Panthers are thankfully lapping up what the media and experts are saying. They think they are unbeatable. Yet they had a much weaker schedule, played much weaker defenses, and think they are foreordained to win the SB. That's fine with me! Our team seems laser-focused. I think the NFL world.. especially "experts" and media puppets are in for a rude and fun awakening this Sunday! =)

Comment

Bronco fans know about inflated stats because that's what we compiled in 2014 when Manning passed for 55 TD's. Some was against teams that weren't very strong and it didn't help us in the super bowl. Hopefully our scrapping defense can do some good work against the panthers and our offense can do what is needed to win.

Comment

Trust me all over social media, TV(Which I haven't even watched a lick of ESPN this week), and the Seahawks/Panthers/Bandwagon fans, and the Elway haters here. I don't know which one is worse? I swear I hope I get a transfer out of Ravens hell because the sports announcers are already thinking Denver has no shot....
                      Denver Broncos and New York Mets. Pass me a drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X