No announcement yet.

Cam: If both teams play their best, we will win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BEST THING about the really great players I have loved though the years is that they played the game and let their play do the talking. That's great to watch!! As far as Manning goes, he hasn't even brought up retirement that's all the talking heads. Dungy said that Peyton would never want a "retirement tour" where every team we played in a season honored him, he wants to play football and just be a player and walk off when he is done, the less said the better IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly View Post
      His boastful comments may come back to haunt him. I imagine that if I were a player I would be less inclined to offer him a congratulatory handshake should 'he' win.
      in case you havent noticed,the players dont care after the game. Its like they are on the same team

Comment

Honestly I hope both teams play their best games. I don't want to see a blowout. I want to see a good game and hopefully we come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by floydlittle44 View Post
          in case you havent noticed,the players dont care after the game. Its like they are on the same team
          True for most of them....who remembers Ronnie Hillman going out to party with the Hawks after SB48 blowout ? Still I question that one...have you now pride ?

Comment

Working...
          X