Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akbar Gbajabiamila Predicts the Broncos to win SB 50.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davonte Adams from the Packers was just on NFLN. After a bunch of segments they asked who he thinks will win. Of course he picked CAR because of their defense.

My mouth hung open. Hey Davante!! Do you not remember what happened to your team and the great Aaron Rodgers when you played us?

Do you not remember that you came into Denver undefeated and our defense held Aaron Rodgers, your QB to 50 yards passing and 27 yards scrambling THE ENTIRE GAME?????

Do you not remember that our defense held the supposedly hot GB team to 10 points.

Do you not remember that after that game your team basically went into a free fall?

OK! I guess you forgot what the hell happened or you got a concussion. But hey, CAR has a great defense.

Edit: This is why I basically have stopped watching theses shows. I watch a few minutes and just have to turn it off. Just saw Eugene Robinson and Nate Burleson say that the real underdogs are CAR's defense and their WR's.

Click...TV off!
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 02-03-2016, 05:50 PM.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Interesting as randall cobb picked us to win if im not mistaken this morning on 104.3
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Davonte Adams from the Packers was just on NFLN. After a bunch of segments they asked who he thinks will win. Of course he picked CAR because of their defense.

My mouth hung open. Hey Davante!! Do you not remember what happened to your team and the great Aaron Rodgers when you played us?

Do you not remember that you came into Denver undefeated and our defense held Aaron Rodgers, your QB to 50 yards passing and 27 yards scrambling THE ENTIRE GAME?????

Do you not remember that our defense held the supposedly hot GB team to 10 points.

Do you not remember that after that game your team basically went into a free fall?

OK! I guess you forgot what the hell happened or you got a concussion. But hey, CAR has a great defense.

Edit: This is why I basically have stopped watching theses shows. I watch a few minutes and just have to turn it off. Just saw Eugene Robinson and Nate Burleson say that the real underdogs are CAR's defense and their WR's.

Click...TV off!
        Bwahahahahahahaha Davante Adams actually believes that because of Carolina's D. Yeah didn't we essentially ruin the Packers season and send them into a tailspin? Yeah Davante keep that mouth closed son and watch how the Orange Crush goes to town this weekend.
        Denver Broncos and New York Mets. Pass me a drink.

Comment

Click...TV off!
          Exactly. Your post reminds me of the way Shannon Sharpe schooled Colin Cowherd.

There are a few picking the Broncos. We got'em right where we want 'em.

Comment

Lol I don't understand why this board cares so much about this stuff. Maybe I just knew it was coming as the Panthers are the "sexy" pick. I have ignored all sports channels since the day after beating NE for two reasons. One, nonsense I knew they would be spewing and two, it makes the two week wait even more unbearable haha. These people have no more bearing on the outcome of the game then you or I, so what does it matter what they think? I'm not saying it isn't a valid topic, just not something to get too worked up about.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
              Lol I don't understand why this board cares so much about this stuff. Maybe I just knew it was coming as the Panthers are the "sexy" pick. I have ignored all sports channels since the day after beating NE for two reasons. One, nonsense I knew they would be spewing and two, it makes the two week wait even more unbearable haha. These people have no more bearing on the outcome of the game then you or I, so what does it matter what they think? I'm not saying it isn't a valid topic, just not something to get too worked up about.
              A lot of those guys pickin CAR do so based on the trend easiest to identify, in hopes it gives them the best chance to be right. People been dismissing Denver since the preseason, even saying the CHIEFS would win the AFC and that NE would be the 1 seed AND go back to SB..

EEEEEEEEENNNNNNT! Wrooong

Comment

First, it was James Jones who said it, not Davante Adams. My bad. In other posts, I have said I basically have turned off all media since before the PIT game as I knew we would not be feeling the love by the sports media. But I would watch a few minutes here and there.

The reason I was stunned by this comment was because of what our defense had done to the Aaron Rodgers and his Packers. It would have not stunned me if he picked CAR if he said because they are a complete team, have a balanced team, have a great offense plus a good defense, blah, blah. But his reason going with CAR was solely based on their defense. And after watching what our defense did to him and his team, it was kind of a stunner honestly.

But hey. Whatever floats their boat. It was just a head scratcher honestly. After watching his team get completely annihilated by our defense, then to pick CAR because of their defense was just plain weird in my opinion.

Comment

First, it was James Jones who said it, not Davante Adams. My bad. In other posts, I have said I basically have turned off all media since before the PIT game as I knew we would not be feeling the love by the sports media. But I would watch a few minutes here and there.

The reason I was stunned by this comment was because of what our defense had done to the Aaron Rodgers and his Packers. It would have not stunned me if he picked CAR if he said because they are a complete team, have a balanced team, have a great offense plus a good defense, blah, blah. But his reason going with CAR was solely based on their defense. And after watching what our defense did to him and his team, it was kind of a stunner honestly.

But hey. Whatever floats their boat. It was just a head scratcher honestly. After watching his team get completely annihilated by our defense, then to pick CAR because of their defense was just plain weird in my opinion.
                  I hear you and it's a perfect example of why I haven't even bothered watching. Most people will pick with the direction of the wind, which leads to "reasons" not being very factual or logical. I didn't mean to single out your post and I understand the context you meant it in. I have actually avoided the boards a little bit lately as well, so I saw all these so and so picked against us threads all at once.

Comment

Who cares who these guys pick. I saw 95 percent of ESPN analysts pick the patriots in the afc title game. They were all wrong.

Comment

I hear you and it's a perfect example of why I haven't even bothered watching. Most people will pick with the direction of the wind, which leads to "reasons" not being very factual or logical. I didn't mean to single out your post and I understand the context you meant it in. I have actually avoided the boards a little bit lately as well, so I saw all these so and so picked against us threads all at once.
                      Yup. I didn't feel singled out. I'm telling you, I watch for about 3 minutes....click, TV off.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Star-Lord man, legendary outlaw...
                        "So what should we do? Something good? Something bad? Bit of both?"

Comment

Yup. I didn't feel singled out. I'm telling you, I watch for about 3 minutes....click, TV off.
                          I hear ya, you are more tolerant than I though I can handle about 30 seconds lol

Comment

Booger McFarland also showed us mad love on the morning kick off with Ross Tucker. He was the first non bronco guy I saw or heard who picked us to win. It's hard to find though for real. However he did play with Manning so maybe that's why but he did pick us.
                            :go:

Comment

Drew Brees and Brett Favre both picked Denver today. Josh Duhamel picked us last night.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9jKMpsxgAM

LOL look at this mouth breather.
                                Denver Broncos and New York Mets. Pass me a drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X