Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portis Is At Full Speed And Will Play At Indy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis Is At Full Speed And Will Play At Indy!!

I think Clinton will break 1500 next week and get his stats for the first two in the record books.If we can continue to run the ball and keep it on offense it will help our defense tremendously.Jake is back and he can move the ball and matriculate down the field.I know we can cover this week also.The crowd will be behind us either way and i look for a great exercise in skills and plays that we can step through in the wake of a Super bowl chance.It is all downhill for us here in Colorado with a win from Modell's Cleveland Browns.I am sure they can do some damage.Mike Greeley

ahh

ahhh i dont know if Portis will get his 1500 now... he needs 48 more and now he is injured!! i hope he is ok! the Broncos need their MVP!!

GO BRONCOS!
    the Offense sells tickets, the Defense wins the championships

Comment

Portis will get his 1500 and more. NO DOUBT
      then its off to the playoffs for the broncos NO DOUBT

Comment

portis

I agree I think he will do fine he seems to be doing ok in practice so hopefully when it is game time he will let indy have it.....Question ? how do you put a picture under your name I read what they have but don't see what there talking about!!!! Thanks to anyone that can help!!!!!!!!!!!!
        #1 bronco fan

Comment

Portis Is At Full Speed And Will Play At Indy!!

According to Mike S, himself!!!!!!!! Neil is questonable--Im stunned! Check the Sports section of todays post!

Comment

Yes!!!!

Yes thank god now we do have a good chance at beating these colts GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Jared
            Retired Mod
            Last edited by Jared; 12-18-2003, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Re: Yes!!!!

Originally posted by broncosfan7
              Yes thank god now we do have a good chance at beating these colts GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Maybe but i DOUBT IT! I'll take the COLTS ANYDAY over you're broncos
              Jared
              Retired Mod
              Last edited by Jared; 12-18-2003, 09:21 PM.
              We're gonna hold them by the nose, and kick them in the ass! Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

Re: Re: Yes!!!!

Originally posted by journeymantodd
                Maybe but i DOUBT IT! I'll take the COLTS ANYDAY over you're broncos
                over you're broncos?
                Jared
                Retired Mod
                Last edited by Jared; 12-18-2003, 09:21 PM.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Portis Is At Full Speed And Will Play At Indy!!

Originally posted by jocool
                  According to Mike S, himself!!!!!!!! Neil is questonable--Im stunned! Check the Sports section of todays post!
                  I thought Shannahan was joking when he said that.

Comment

Re: Portis Is At Full Speed And Will Play At Indy!!

Originally posted by jocool
                    Do you have the link?
                    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

He was joking, he is NOT at full speed and is still questionable.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=1779

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Jimmy
                        What a Donko moron.

Well once again your chances on making the playoffs appear slim to none.

Merry Christmas
                        dont you realize that the Superbowl is the most important game?
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Jimmy
                          What a Donko moron.

Well once again your chances on making the playoffs appear slim to none.

Merry Christmas
                          Hey troll why don't you go hook up with your buddy DHall who obviously couldn't keep up.

You'll find him in the chat room at www.lamea$$chiefsfan.com, that is if your mom doesn't have net nanny turned on locking you out.
                          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

jocool needs to get his **** straight before he posts that ****. He gets everyones hopes up. Maybe he's really a Chief fan trying to start ****.

Comment

Bronco web site injury report still has CP as questionable. Neil has been questionable for weeks but still plays. If CP is still sore but can play I hope that Shannahan uses him wisely so as not the further aggravate the injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X