85 Bears who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 Bears who?

We were watching the greatest defense of all time tonight. No question about it

Best defense ever...shut down the greatest offense-defense combo ive seen in a while

Comment

This defense is the best in history.

They won a superbowl on their own.

Comment

Honestly I didn't think our defense would be able to singlehandedly win the Super Bowl for us if we gave them no offensive help whatsoever. But they did it. Absolutely amazing, never seen a defensive performance like that. AND THEY'VE BEEN DOING THAT ALL SEASON!!!!!

Comment

Whenever they cut down on penalties, they were the best. Top 5 all-time, and they had to do it against a very tricky offense to scheme against.

Comment

The 2013 Seahawks disagree...

Comment

Best in the game, it's no problem to eat all the penalties from Talib.. haha.

But for real, just don't blind anyone <3

BRONCOS SB 50 CHAMPS!!!!! idc ima say it everywhere tonight

Comment

No doubt about it in my mind. Best defense in history. They took the entire season upon their shoulders and carried it all the way to a Super Bowl championship. Happy for them, they deserve it.

Comment

And congrats on the win... I was rooting for you guys and really enjoyed you guys wiping that stupid grin off of Cam's face...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueThunder View Post
                    LMAO.

(10 Characters)

Comment

This was without a doubt the most best display of devensive dominance I've ever seen. I say that because when a game gets out of hand, the game takes a different dynamic. But for this game to be so close for 60mins and for us to shut down that offense like that was unreal.
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by BlueThunder View Post
                        This defense is better.

That Seahawks team got plenty of help from their offense, which helped put plenty of pressure on opposing offenses.

This Denver defense almost literally did this by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                          This defense is better.

That Seahawks team got plenty of help from their offense, which helped put plenty of pressure on opposing offenses.

And their special teams was very, very good.

With us, it's all defense and the two kickers, lol!!
                          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                            This defense is better.

He knows that. He's just clinging to the Legion of Boom hype.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                              We were watching the greatest defense of all time tonight. No question about it
                              It's hard to get the love without that high profile 'in the middle' guy

A household named MLB would probably have made it automatic.

I can't argue with you but I'm sure they will
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                              X