Sept 8th Thursday Night... NFL opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 8th Thursday Night... NFL opener

Unless some crazy booking we will open up the NFL season that night, celebrating our Championship!!

Besides the division games, we have...

CAR- won't do that to Car
    ATL
    NE- they won't play that game that early in season
    Hou- only if 18 goes to play there
    Indy- my guess

I'm guessing it will be Indy since the ties with 18. Hopefully he retires so no drama and he goes out on top as he deserves!

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
    Unless some crazy booking we will open up the NFL season that night, celebrating our Championship!!

Besides the division games, we have...

CAR- won't do that to Car
    ATL
    NE- they won't play that game that early in season
    Hou- only if 18 goes to play there
    Indy- my guess

I'm guessing it will be Indy since the ties with 18. Hopefully he retires so no drama and he goes out on top as he deserves!
    Indy or a division opponent makes the most sense. I could see Chiefs, Raiders, or Colts.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

NFL likes the wow factor so I doubt a division game... Only division opponent would be KC since they made the playoffs

Comment

I'd rather try and win opening night so anyone but the Colts lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
          I'd rather try and win opening night so anyone but the Colts lol.
          Yeah lol Colts seem to be our regular season kryptonite
          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
            except when we play them at home in week 1...
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
              Well the bell that goes way back to when Peyton was on the colts rings true up to today. Patriots own the Colts, Colts own us, we own the Patriots.

Comment

No kidding.. Those big blue horseshoes really intimidate me more than they should. We never do well against them.

Comment

Well the bell that goes way back to when Peyton was on the colts rings true up to today. Patriots own the Colts, Colts own us, we own the Patriots.
                  This..

And then there's Pittsburgh..

Comment

It will absolutely be the Carolina Panthers. It's so freaking obvious. It's very rare to get a Super Bowl rematch so soon because of AFC vs. NFC schedules. It's a no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by Banjo View Post
                      It will absolutely be the Carolina Panthers. It's so freaking obvious. It's very rare to get a Super Bowl rematch so soon because of AFC vs. NFC schedules. It's a no brainer
                      Nah they will save the SB rematch for a mnf or Snf game.

Comment

We faced Seattle the very next season in Seattle after the pounding they gave us in superbowl 48 but didn't open against them. It will either be New England or Indy.

Comment

^^^This

They've done this before a number of times, sometimes hyping it as "SuperBowl (previous number) 1/2 or rematch/revenge", etc. It's profitable and boosts ratings.

CAR also plays in DEN in their rotation so no conflict there either -it fits!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

We faced Seattle the very next season in Seattle after the pounding they gave us in superbowl 48 but didn't open against them. It will either be New England or Indy.
                            SB 48 was a blowout and a ratings dud, and their opening vs GB looked like a more popular matchup.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

I sure hope so. How sweet it would be to unveil the banner in front of them team we beat. Hahaha.
                              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
                              X