Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 Broncos vs. 2015 Broncos. Who wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The '97 Broncos would win. Probably wouldn't even be close.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      I appreciate your passion in this debate, we don't see eye to eye, not a big deal, we'll just leave it at that. Frankly I'm tired of arguing against Broncos teams and great Broncos players, I'm a Broncos fan so it's killing me to argue against one or the other, so I'm pulling out of the debate.
      Fair enough. How about now we do Elway vs. Manning? Or Champ vs. Talib? Or DT vs. Smith? Or...

Comment

• Originally posted by gerontion View Post
        Fair enough. How about now we do Elway vs. Manning? Or Champ vs. Talib? Or DT vs. Smith? Or...
        I was thinking 96 Broncos v 2012 Broncos, bigger disappointment, and which had the better chance to win the Super Bowl, if they hadn't lost...

Comment

I was thinking 96 Broncos v 2012 Broncos, bigger disappointment, and which had the better chance to win the Super Bowl, if they hadn't lost...
          2012 isn't fair because Ray Lewis announced his retirement right after the last season game.. And nobody will ever convince me that that was not handed to him.. I watched those games and it was done in Patriots fashion EVERY game.. when things were not going the Ravens way the refs called bs calls in favor of the Ravens.. There was a minium of 4 to 5 bs calls in those playoff games and 6 in the SB that year.

Comment

• Yeah, Ray Lewis announcing his retirement was why Raheem Moore failed to knock down that pass and why Manning threw that horrible interception across his body into the middle of the field in the first overtime....

Comment

96 was by far the bigger disappointment. I pretty much thought that was our last shot and the end of the Elway era. To me the loss vs Jacksonville is the worst in franchise history. I think we probably would have beaten Green Bay that year, too.

Comment

• This is correct. Worst loss in Bronco history. The 3 SB losses with Elway were bad, but Elway was young and had many years left. In '96, home field advantage against a 2nd year team... just brutal. 2012 was rough, but I could pop in SB32 or SB33 to ease the pain... there was nothing to ease the pain of the Jax game.

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                96 was by far the bigger disappointment. I pretty much thought that was our last shot and the end of the Elway era. To me the loss vs Jacksonville is the worst in franchise history. I think we probably would have beaten Green Bay that year, too.
                sigpicWe da Champs... you da Chumps.
                Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII and 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                X