Super Bowl Ring Design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Ring Design?

If you were given the task to design the Broncos third Super Bowl ring how would it look?

In your own words describe whether it should be silver or gold or both? Maybe more gold than silver since its super bowl 50?

Basically what would be a worthy design in your eyes and how excited are you to see it?

Below are the most recent designs which im not to big on but based on these designs what woyld do to improve or change? Could go over board or keep it simple.

First the ring itself would be made of white gold.

The top would be like this with a 3rd horse’s head added.

On one side of the ring I’d have the SB50 logo with the “50” in yellow gold and the words “This One’s For Pat” sitting above the logo.

On the other side of the ring, similar to this, but instead of the NFL shield I’d have 3 Lombardi trophies in the middle with the player’s last name above it and jersey number below it.

Comment

Nothing enormous or too overdone like these rings tend to be. Just a nice Bronco set with blue sapphires and mandarin garnets in a platinum setting - maybe a few diamonds to fill out the field.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
        Nothing enormous or too overdone like these rings tend to be. Just a nice Bronco set with blue sapphires and mandarin garnets in a platinum setting - maybe a few diamonds to fill out the field.

No no no. Let's MAKE IT LOUD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
          First the ring itself would be made of white gold.

The top would be like this with a 3rd horse’s head added.

On one side of the ring I’d have the SB50 logo with the “50” in yellow gold and the words “This One’s For Pat” sitting above the logo.

On the other side of the ring, similar to this, but instead of the NFL shield I’d have 3 Lombardi trophies in the middle with the player’s last name above it and jersey number below it.

For the top per my original reply:

Comment

Id like to see something like this. Sorry the stones are so big they were meant to be smaller but then that would take too long to create.

Comment

For the top per my original reply:

That's a terrible design. I really hope they change it from that style, not to mention the Broncos look like pandas or something like that.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                That's a terrible design. I really hope they change it from that style, not to mention the Broncos look like pandas or something like that.
                They look like moo cows lol but im sure they'll go with a more modern design.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  They look like moo cows lol but im sure they'll go with a more modern design.
                  With 3d printing technology they could make them look a lot better now.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

With 3d printing technology they could make them look a lot better now.
                    This is true, 3D printing is amazing.

I hope to see the broncos logo rise higher off the face of thr ring.

Comment

I mean I wouldn't want the 3 horse's heads stacked on top of each other like that but I'd still want 3 on the top...maybe offset like the 2 horse head ring with the 3rd horse offset behind and in the middle.

Comment

I mean I wouldn't want the 3 horse's heads stacked on top of each other like that but I'd still want 3 on the top...maybe offset like the 2 horse head ring with the 3rd horse offset behind and in the middle.

Keep in mind that is a ring and 3 horse heads would be hard to see that small.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Keep in mind that is a ring and 3 horse heads would be hard to see that small.
                          Well I'm sure whatever they come up with we'll be happy with it.

Maybe they go with a whole new shape rather than rectangular.

Comment

Well I'm sure whatever they come up with we'll be happy with it.

Maybe they go with a whole new shape rather than rectangular.
                            Most of these modern jewelry designers are going with more of an oval shape now days. Atleast that is what most of their renditions are looking like.

Comment

Honestly all these ring designs look great. Man, it would be so damn awesome to actually own one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X