• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting! Getting myself a new sig as soon as it's out - sorry #27
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I'd superimpose the Bronco logo over the number '50'. Gold and lots of stones. Just keep it rather simple.

Comment

http://sports-rings.com/wordpress1/2...-bowl-50-ring/

Dont know if it true but Minnesota news reports the Broncos awarded a jewelry designer name josltens the task of creating their super bowl 50 ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ramanboy33 View Post
          Nothing enormous or too overdone like these rings tend to be. Just a nice Bronco set with blue sapphires and mandarin garnets in a platinum setting - maybe a few diamonds to fill out the field.
          Yes...please don't put a likeness of Peyton's forehead on the ring or we will start having pre-season injury reports for carpal tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            http://sports-rings.com/wordpress1/2...-bowl-50-ring/

Dont know if it true but Minnesota news reports the Broncos awarded a jewelry designer name josltens the task of creating their super bowl 50 ring.

Jostens did our high school class rings (T. Roosevelt Sr. High, Washington, DC, class of '86).

FYI

Our high school colors were orange & blue

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
              Jostens did our high school class rings (T. Roosevelt Sr. High, Washington, DC, class of '86).

FYI

Our high school colors were orange & blue
              Sweet post a pic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Sweet post a pic
                No I was just saying our hs colors were orange & blue. Our school colors weren't added to our rings though.

Also my ring was lost a few years later when my girlfriend (at that time) took it off my finger to use as a pendant for her necklace.
                Last edited by Mel B.; 02-15-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I think they should go with more like an enameled hoarse head on the top, similar to the Ravens' SB ring or some of the Pats' rings. I think that looks much better. Maybe put the three lombardi's behind it, but change some other facets of the ring so it doesn't look too similar to others'. I think the enamel makes the logo look much better and more like a team ring and less like you were just trying to stuff as many diamonds on it as possible.

Comment

The Super Bowl ring design should just be a portrait of Von Miller strip sacking Cam Newton

Comment

Heres another wacky design. Not bad but not for a Denver Bronco super bowl ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X