No announcement yet.

America's Game The 2015 Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it will be Von, Kubiak, and Manning at the center of the interviews.
    Ready for October Falls

Comment

I'd prefer Ware, Manning and Kubiak. Those 3 have seen the most (besides maybe Elway) over the years. I bet their perspective is a little more in depth and they probably see things that a lot of guys don't.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        I only need one at it's Aquib Talib. Everybody loves a ghetto narrative.
        As much as I'd love to hear his version, it will probably be one last dose of Manning and either Von and Ware or Elway, Phillips in no particular order.

If I had to pick one offensive player it would be Sanders, the man leaves it all on the field every week.
        [sigpic

Comment

we need it to be the entire defense so full of stars and fun personalitys
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

It should be Trevethan, Malik, and Brock because according to the media those guys won us the title.....lol!
            My pick would be:
            Kubiak
            Emmanuel
            Von
            sigpic

Comment

I think it will start out with highlights of Elway's championship before turning to Elway behind a desk. The three interviewed will be;
              Kubiak- he was with us for all our SB wins and it was his handling of the QBs that kept it from becoming a distraction.
              Manning- He is a media favorite and now the only QB in history to win with 2 different teams.
              Ware- He has a unique perspective of going from a average team to winning it all with a second team, also very intelligent in the way he speaks, and he can speak for the defense.

Wade may be asked to speak but it is his style to defer it to one of the players. Ultimately i believe Elway himself will hand pick the ones to get interviewed, He has more control over his team than most GMs do.
              sigpic

Comment

Bump?

Saw a commercial today with Von narrating. Any info on others? Btw premiers sept 7
                Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

America's Game: 2015 Denver Broncos

Sept. 7th, 9pm. NFL Network.

With Peyton Manning, Demarcus Ware, and Von Miller.

Love the America's Game series, always a great watch.
                  A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                    Sept. 7th, 9pm. NFL Network.

With Peyton Manning, Demarcus Ware, and Von Miller.

Love the America's Game series, always a great watch.
                    Can't freaking wait. And don't forget to watch "Worth The Wait: Kubiak and the Broncos, a look inside from the perspective of Elway, Kubiak and Wade.

It airs an hour before at 8:00 9/7
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                      I just don't see why manning would be included when he missed about half a year. Elway wasn't included in the America's Game for the 98 Broncos. If I recall, it was Schlererth, Davis, and Sharpe.
                      Elway, Neil Smith, and Howard Griffith were featured the year before when we beat the Packers. They probably didn't want Elway two years in a row.

I'll be interested in what Peyton has to say, but I really wish they had included Wade or Kubiak, two football lifers that finally reached the promised land. Of course, they may have turned it down, too. Anyway, I'll be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by sad99 View Post
                        Elway, Neil Smith, and Howard Griffith were featured the year before when we beat the Packers. They probably didn't want Elway two years in a row.

I'll be interested in what Peyton has to say, but I really wish they had included Wade or Kubiak, two football lifers that finally reached the promised land. Of course, they may have turned it down, too. Anyway, I'll be watching.
                        Well, there's the other film being shown an hour before called "Worth the Wait" which is all about the decisions going on inside the Broncos as told by Elway, Kubes, Wade and Dennison. That is going to be fascinating.

The trailers show them talking about hiring Kubes and Wade and the decision to bench Manning and bringing him back in.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          Well, there's the other film being shown an hour before called "Worth the Wait" which is all about the decisions going on inside the Broncos as told by Elway, Kubes, Wade and Dennison. That is going to be fascinating.

The trailers show them talking about hiring Kubes and Wade and the decision to bench Manning and bringing him back in.
                          Yeah, I just saw that one listed. I think I'm looking forward to that even more than the America's Game. Should be a good Wednesday.

Comment

A good little teaser to the Worth the Wait doc in Peter King's MMQB column today. Sounds like lots of interesting stuff in there.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/09/04/s...hia-eagles-nfl

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              Me too. And watch him while he's at it over and over.
                              Ware will be on NFL Network Total Access live tonight...

Comment

Got both programs DVR'ed. It's gonna be great to see a brand new Bronco America's Game.

Comment

Working...
                                X