No announcement yet.

How do we build for Super Bowl 51?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O-line isn't that big of a concern IMO. If you restructure Clady, Ty goes to RT. Garcia and Paradis are BEASTS! Move Schofield to G? Young up and coming line! Need to draft some depth, but looks good to me.
    Karl Mecklenburg 77 should be in the HOF!!

Comment

More contracts should be restructured to free up cap space. Ideally performance-based with a low salary plus big bonuses based on performance. (The Patriots paid Brady less than a million dollar salary) The long term deals with huge guaranteed money & bonuses should be reserved for the elite of the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by paycheckeffort View Post
        More contracts should be restructured to free up cap space. Ideally performance-based with a low salary plus big bonuses based on performance. (The Patriots paid Brady less than a million dollar salary) The long term deals with huge guaranteed money & bonuses should be reserved for the elite of the elite.
        Sure would of saved 70 million on DT..lol I don't know if its the new offense or what but goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
          Sure would of saved 70 million on DT..lol I don't know if its the new offense or what but goodness.
          When I watched the SB again I noticed by the 4th quarter the Panther's defense was zeroing in on Sanders and ignoring DT, so I don't agree with the notion that his presence tied up top CB's. On the one third down play DT was wide open for an easy TD, but because the ball went to sanders it was knocked down, and they had to settle for a FG. IT looked like DT was there to try and draw penalties - anyone can do that. He needs to restructure, and give back $$ until he gets his mind back.

Comment

Working...
          X