Broncos Country vs Bronco Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Country vs Bronco Nation

Why do some people here get annoyed when people in the media call us Bronco Nation? I don't get it. Several of our former/current players (including Shannon Sharpe on a regular basis) have referred to us as Bronco Nation, doesn't that make it kind of official?

Because it is Broncos Country.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      Because it is Broncos Country.

You should tell our players to stop calling us Bronco Nation, then

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
        You should tell our players to stop calling us Bronco Nation, then
        I just got off the phone with Von, he said he would pass it along.

Really though, Broncos nation just sounds weird

Comment

I didn't know there was an issue, I like the sounds of both. If there was an official title I probably would like nation better. If there are people that have an actual issue with this than I think they need to look at what is really important in their lives......just football man, relax!!

Comment

Who, What is Bronco Nation?
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Every fanbase calls themselves a nation. Even the ones with 2 fans. Remain a country and be unique.

The Steelers and Raiders debate on who coined it first. I believe the Steelers "officially" did but the Raiders "unofficially" did.

I rather be a universe.

Comment

This "nation" business came about because of twitter and hashtags. Broncos have used Broncos Country long before twitter was invented. Heck, Broncos Country is on the official NFL Super Bowl Champions shirt. Its just how we identify ourselves.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  This "nation" business came about because of twitter and hashtags. Broncos have used Broncos Country long before twitter was invented. Heck, Broncos Country is on the official NFL Super Bowl Champions shirt. Its just how we identify ourselves.
                  Yup, just look at the top of the message board....it's called Broncos Country. A name is a name. Why call yourself something different than what your name is?
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                    Truth!

I also think that the term "nation" is more inclusionary. Since fanbases span the globe, it's a term that has gained steam. But I say nuts to that! "Bronco Country" isn't just about the Western Mountain states. It's a place that we hold dear in our hearts. And wherever we are at any given moment...........it's Bronco Country.
                    #swapping

Comment

Man, the offseason sucks.
                      sigpic

Comment

I really don't see the big deal. At the end of the day, we're all Bronco fans.
                        sigpic

Comment

What does it say on the bottom of our Championship shirts?

Okay then.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                            Man, the offseason sucks.
                            For Panther fans...

I noticed the Broncos Country on the shirts/sweatshirts...
                            Last edited by Fantaztic7; 02-21-2016, 09:18 AM. Reason: Add

Comment

When even Nike knows how to get it right on the championship shirts which they didn't even have to add then why would we expect anything less?

I mean they could've just put Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 champs. But no they went that extra step to satisfy fans and recognize its a country of fans and support.

The players need to get it right not the other way around.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X