Broncos Country vs Bronco Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Nation gets floated around so much I honestly can't blame people for picking it up because they've probably heard it somewhere else.

To me, country speaks more about being outside of the big urban markets and everything country and countryside symbolize from the market and, more importantly, to the fans.

Country all the way and twice on Sundays.
    And the wide open spaces of one of the most beautiful places on earth....
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away Broncos?

sigpic

Comment

I don't think anyone is truly angry at something this trivial but at the end of the day there's the right way (Broncos Country) and the wrong way (Broncos Nation), in referring to our fan base. But like u said its not a big deal.

Country. Nation.
        Right. Wrong.
        All fine choices, whatever floats your boat.
        Last edited by Elway is Back80; 02-22-2016, 03:37 PM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
          It is sad to hear former players and current players say Bronco Nation. I think Talib said it a few times after the Super Bowl. This is usually how I spot a fake Broncos fan though. I give the side eye when I hear someone say Bronco Nation.
          I've been a Broncos fan for 40 years, son. I don't really care if someone says Broncos Nation or Broncos Country. It's irrelevant. Real fans care about football, not irrelevant semantics.

Don't ever give me the side eye.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            And the wide open spaces of one of the most beautiful places on earth....
            I dunno....pretty much most of what's east of LAX isn't exactly what I'd argue as beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
              So, if this is going to be such an huge issue, should we stop calling players nicknames like D. Ware, The Sheriff/PFM, countless of Brock nicknames, Wolfeman, etc? I mean really, this is crazy the way people are acting about a name.

Bronco Country, Nation, Universe, Planet...who cares!? At the end of the day, I'm a diehard Broncos fan. I've got countless amount of time, money, and emotions that can verify that.
              This about sums up how i feel about this too...it's just mind boggling that somebody could actually be upset over something like this.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
                I dunno....pretty much most of what's east of LAX isn't exactly what I'd argue as beautiful.
                I was thinking more about Colorado, Montana, and the Dakotas when I posted that; as it was in relation to what another poster was talking about...what Country meant. That was my definition.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

My take when I great nation I think raider and country I think broncos. If you want the broncos to be like the Raiders more power to you I like to keep them away from being like them.

I think it is similar to be called the wrong name but just like this most don't care and recognize the intent. Just like names some people get all mad vetting caked the wrong name and some don't care. It is what it is and honestly I don't care how anyone wants to call themselves. It can be country, nation, galaxy, kingdom, or even my little broncos.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
                    It is sad to hear former players and current players say Bronco Nation. I think Talib said it a few times after the Super Bowl. This is usually how I spot a fake Broncos fan though. I give the side eye when I hear someone say Bronco Nation.
                    He said it once after he tripped his way over to the NFL Network table. And Von said it right after he got the Lombardi.

I've corrected a few noobs here, but if the players are going to say "Nation", then I give up. Not important anyway.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
                      LAX then is your standard of beautiful?

Comment

Working...
                      X