Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh My Gosh! Proof that SB 50 was RIGGED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh My Gosh! Proof that SB 50 was RIGGED!

Disclaimer:

Sometimes Activities Transcend Insider Referee's Efforts

1) The first play, a kickoff return, went for 18 yards.
    2) The second play, #18 threw to #81 (the reflection of 18) for 18 yards
    3) The third play, #18 threw for 6 yards. 3 X 6 = 18
    4) The fifth play, #18 threw his 4th pass needing 4 yards for the first down. 18 + 4 = 22 the actual completed pass, OMG!

Blah, blah, blah

PM completed 13 out of 23. 13 is a happy number. Look it up! 13 + 23 = 36 = 18 x 2
    Cam N was stuck on 18 completions out of respect for #18

PM left the game at 1:01. 101 looks like lol. Highway 101 passes by Levi's Stadium on the west as it goes north across the golden state bridge. SB 50 is the golden anniversary and the sun set on the golden bridge during the game. There is talk that PM is going to ride off into the sunset.

I am so overwhelmed by all the evidence that I must stop for now. Maybe someone else can finish the task at hand. We must bring back integrity to this great American Game!

Originally posted by bandwagonfan101 View Post
    Disclaimer:

Sometimes Activities Transcend Insider Referee's Efforts

1) The first play, a kickoff return, went for 18 yards.
    2) The second play, #18 threw to #81 (the reflection of 18) for 18 yards
    3) The third play, #18 threw for 6 yards. 3 X 6 = 18
    4) The fifth play, #18 threw his 4th pass needing 4 yards for the first down. 18 + 4 = 22 the actual completed pass, OMG!

Blah, blah, blah

PM completed 13 out of 23. 13 is a happy number. Look it up! 13 + 23 = 36 = 18 x 2
    Cam N was stuck on 18 completions out of respect for #18

PM left the game at 1:01. 101 looks like lol. Highway 101 passes by Levi's Stadium on the west as it goes north across the golden state bridge. SB 50 is the golden anniversary and the sun set on the golden bridge during the game. There is talk that PM is going to ride off into the sunset.

I am so overwhelmed by all the evidence that I must stop for now. Maybe someone else can finish the task at hand. We must bring back integrity to this great American Game!
    Are you out on a day pass by any chance?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Are you out on a day pass by any chance?
      Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

BTW, I always enjoy reading your posts. Well thought out. I also appreciate you having shared some of your personal history. We sometimes never know the effect our words have on other people. So, thank you, ma'am.

Comment

Points for a nice diversion from other threads. Some creative math here - avoid creative math on your tax return

Comment

Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

BTW, I always enjoy reading your posts. Well thought out. I also appreciate you having shared some of your personal history. We sometimes never know the effect our words have on other people. So, thank you, ma'am.
          Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Now, it's time for you to go back to the hospital. Oh, and about Talib's fingers...We need Ware to do something about those, him being the defense's leader and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. Now, it's time for you to go back to the hospital. Oh, and about Talib's fingers...We need Ware to do something about those, him being the defense's leader and all that.
            Actually Talib just needs to hang with Jason Pierre-Paul on 4th of July they'll take care of that finger...

Comment

Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
              Points for a nice diversion from other threads. Some creative math here - avoid creative math on your tax return
              Thanks! You are one of many cool dudes on this forum. Yes, I enjoy creative math. When you teach the "crap" math classes in HS, you learn to become creative or you drown. LOL If you saw "The Martian", you saw how Matt Damon turns his crap into food. Hah!

Here's a math riddle. There are over half a dozen reasons I chose 101 in my username. What is the main and favorite reason?

Comment

Actually Talib just needs to hang with Jason Pierre-Paul on 4th of July they'll take care of that finger...
                You gotta love Talib..he may be known as a dirty player but hes as honest as they come and so funny... I love the guy. And in truth because of his famous post NFL Network interview, I believe that the Broncos will now always be called Broncos nation..its a good thing.

Comment

Ah, good one. Yup, those fire crackers will surely take care of his fingers. lol

Comment

Thanks! You are one of many cool dudes on this forum. Yes, I enjoy creative math. When you teach the "crap" math classes in HS, you learn to become creative or you drown. LOL If you saw "The Martian", you saw how Matt Damon turns his crap into food. Hah!

Here's a math riddle. There are over half a dozen reasons I chose 101 in my username. What is the main and favorite reason?
                    Because you are a bandwagonfan?

Comment

Because you are a bandwagonfan?
                      ROTFLMBO!

I'll help by a process of elimination. No pun intended with regard to the HS classes!

Introductory classes in college usually end in 101, so maybe my username refers to a class and not a person. Maybe I'm a student, professor, and/or both.

101 looks like lol. Already said that, lol. It's a reminder to not take ourselves too seriously. People are worth more than a game, right?

101 is probably the most commonly used number in book titles. We are all writing a book.

101 is the first 3 digit prime number. It has beautiful symmetry. It looks the same upside down as well.

Computer language (colors and sound) at its most basic level reduces to 1's and 0's.

But, the heart of the matter is yet to be revealed.

Comment

I thought over a half dozen reasons and bandwagonfan is a dozen characters, so the main reason is bandwagon fan.

I'll try again tonight

Comment

Umm you please do the numbers to make me a millionaire? Thanks

Comment

Me too me too lol

Comment

The Broncos won the SB in the new 49er stadium (49)
                              If you drive highway 101 north on the way to SF you'll pass Candlestick Park, the old 49er stadium (49)
                              We've won 3 SB's (3)

49+49+3=101
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
                              X