No announcement yet.

Colts to honor Peyton Manning on March 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if they told him he couldn't talk about the Broncos. He sure talked about the Colts in his Broncos presser.

Ours was class. Thiers was a disaster.

Was weird to see his wear a Colts pin too.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
      I wonder if they told him he couldn't talk about the Broncos. He sure talked about the Colts in his Broncos presser.

Get used to it....when Hall of Fame day comes...he will have 2 jerseys in his glass window...Colts and Broncos

Comment

Well, it is like a mixed marriage and it comes with baggage even if it is good from the past. The truth is Manning defined the Colts for the time he played with them and the same when he was a bronco (minus last season). He played the game about as good as you can and he redefined it with his ability to read defenses and call the right play. I will miss his great abilities and am happy he played for the Broncos.

Comment

Irsay obviously hadn't seen Manning run. The dude is a statue.

Comment

I just wonder if Peyton had been a Bronco his whole career how many rings he would have... I feel Denvers gm's have been better than Indys. For all but the early part of Peyton's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
              Irsay obviously hadn't seen Manning run. The dude is a statue.
              Well then, the statue would be a statue of the running man, Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post

While the first press conference was sponsored by the Broncos, it was to announce his retirement from football, not just from the Broncos. The second press conference was just about the Colts and how they planned to honor him. I'm sure that if he is eventually brought into the Broncos Ring of Fame or whatever they call it, there will be another press conference that just focuses on Denver.

People are getting way too caught up in this Broncos vs. Colts thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                  I just wonder if Peyton had been a Bronco his whole career how many rings he would have... I feel Denvers gm's have been better than Indys. For all but the early part of Peyton's career.
                  It would have been interesting to see Manning directly follow Elway. I'm sure he and Shanny would have caused mayhem across the league. Especially if TD were there.

Comment

Working...
                  X