Let's not become "Those Fans"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not become "Those Fans"

In case many people forgot, WE JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL, and with the team Elway built. He did things his way, and against all odds, it worked out. Can we give the man more than 2 days before some of us become spoiled or ungrateful fans???

I wanted to see Brock get the chance lead the team, but he wanted the money and felt a new start was needed. Malik let it be known the day after the SB that he was expecting to get paid, and there was no way I wanted to throw that kind of money to anyone not named Von Miller.

Even in years we didn't win the SB we lost a couple pieces that we wanted to keep, but we had to expect even more this year. There's a lot of question marks on the team, but let's give Elway some time to work the magic he's been working the past four years. Something tells me in a couple weeks, people will see just how much they panicked over 2 days of free agency.

Last edited by champ&dreallday; 03-10-2016, 10:50 AM.

I agree completely...in Elway we trust.

Comment

Yeah, it's 100% embarrassing you're a fan whining 1 day into free agency. Let the offseason play out. My goodness children.

Comment

I'm on board too. We're the SB champs thanks to the moves Elway has made, but the way some people are reacting you'd think we were 4-12 cellar dwellers. Let's give JFE time to work his magic
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

As I've been saying, Imma enjoy this super bowl championship until they crown the next champ. I'll deal with whatever as it comes, but I'm happy at this point. Elway will eventually get the car back on the so to speak.

Comment

Well said. In Elway I trust.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats what I'm saying, as long as we have Elway and Wade, we will always be a force to be reckoned with.
              sigpic

Comment

We are The Champs.

We have lost a few pieces, but we still have Elway, a great D, Wade, prospects of a better Oline, quite likely no decline at QB or the run game (pending FA and The Draft). In fact, I believe our run game will be better, once the smoke clears.

This is just the beginning folks!

Comment

People aren't "whining". We don't have a QB (for personal reasons between Elway, Kubes, and Brock) and no one is over the moon about the options out there. Then add in Danny T, one of the best ILB's in the game and a high quality guy like CJ just allowed to walk, it's going to cause concern about where we're going. It's easy to say, "Elway is king.....he will do all things right and we should bow in his excellence". But u know what, what if they get this one wrong? What if too many pieces to the puzzle were let go? And we haven't even talked about possibly losing Bruton! I know he's not a "star", but understand that we're not playing in SB50 without him. He's such a big part that Elway regrets IR'ing him. That's the concern many are expressing. Just as you are confident that we will be good, it's okay for others to feel uneasy.
                  #swapping

Comment

Eh, let them complain. Back when Elway dumped Tebow, there were the complainers who said he made a big mistake. What happened? Tebow can't even get on an NFL team as a back-up, and the Broncos rolled through 4 amazing years with an old, neck-injured QB.

Elway let Knighton walk, and the complainers said the defense was going to suffer. Result? One of the best defenses ever.

Then Elway signed Manning for this past season after Manning having a horrible latter half of 2014. Outcome? Manning steps in at the post season behind a very bad O-line and all of a sudden the o-line isn't letting their defenders get to the QB near as much...SB c'ship!

Elway and his staff see the big picture. They understand the resources, the environment, and the plans going forward. Fans see a handful of guys, and that's it.

Seems to me the only thing the complainers can do better than Elway is to be wrong.

Comment

A year after the Patriots Superbowl win, following their loss to the Broncos their fans were criticizing Brady and Belichick and I thought that was too early. It's only been a couple months for the Broncos, nothing has been lost yet and it has already started. gotta love it... Spoiled comes to mind.

You can't expect to field a stacked team every year. 4 out of 5 years under Elway the Broncos were loaded. Not a bad a start. Can the man catch a break??

Comment

What have you done for me lately? Lately Elway has let us go into ruin. Yeah, welcome to the NFL

Comment

No, I demand another Super Bowl win, and I want it right now!

Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Two SB appearances in the last three seasons, and one victory....along with four straight "divisions".

The resume of this GM is top tier. Losing him would make me worry.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Two SB appearances in the last three seasons, and one victory....along with four straight "divisions".

The resume of this GM is top tier. Losing him would make me worry.
                              Oh, no. I'm sure what the Broncos need right now is several million back seat drivers griping and whining a month after they won the Super Bowl. I bet that is exactly what will help turn this franchise around.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
                              X