Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doran Peck View Post
    From what I saw when he did get carries is that he is a legitimate 1000 yard RB if he were to get the starting nod. I'm also pretty impressed with Bibbs.

To me the only reason Juwan hasn't got more playing time has more to do with Kubiaks bizzarre infatuation with Hillman than anything...and I say bizarre because to me Hillman is clearly not even NFL roster material, yet kept getting the starts...so yes...bizarre.

I cant spell the word Bizzarre to save my life.
    Welp, looks like Juwan will be enjoying great seats to the game this year rather than starting

Comment

Juwan needs to work on his lateral movement and vision. Bibbs can do everything that Hillman did, but Bibbs runs harder. He's a player. Other than that we have Gray and we"ll probably add more by TC. Juwan will have a chance to take the #2 spot. It"s up to him.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Juwan Thompson and Kapri Bibbs will be in the RB group that goes to TC. There will probably be a free agent and a couple of rookies one of whom will be a draft pick.
        This is exactly where I think we will be as well. Juwan needs to really take a progressive next step. I am also a bit concerned that as a team we may have hindered him a bit. On one hand we clearly had him bulk-up to play a hybrid RB/FB role last season. There are not many who can gain weight and maintain agility and speed. Alternatively we had CJ drop some weight and he got faster and more agile but kept his physical running style. If we want Juwan to be our FB/RB going forward- Awesome. Personally I think he can be a great option for us. The issue is though we cannot expect him to be wicked fast and elusive if our team is pushing him to gain mass.

He showed great balance and in a ZBS if the blocking is right he can really punish the Safeties and CB's in the 2nd and 3rd levels.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
          Always liked the guy, but there must be something about the situation keeping him from getting more snaps. I thought for sure he'd see more time as a running back. From the little I've seen, he's shown the ability to punch through some tackles and even catch from the backfield. I guess what I see mustn't be as much as I perceive, since he doesn't get those reps. Special teams play looks good. I guess I have some sort of bias. I feel the same about Virgil Green, although last year he did have what seemed to be quite a few penalties (holding).
          Juwan had some injuries last season which held him back significantly. I expect him to bounce back this season. IMO- his fate will rely on his ability to stay healthy.

Comment

Ware's contract / Camp battle between Barrett and Ray?

Read this on rotoworld a few days ago:

Broncos restructured OLB DeMarcus Ware's contract.
            Ware was due a $10 million cap hit. His 2016 salary will be reduced to $4 million. Ware started 10-of-11 games when healthy last year, but the Broncos are paying him as a third down pass rusher.

So is this really a sign, that Ware's role will be diminished?
            And who do you think is the favorite to take his job as starting OLB besides Von? Shaquil or Shane?
            Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman258 View Post

Ware was due a $10 million cap hit. His 2016 salary will be reduced to $4 million. Ware started 10-of-11 games when healthy last year, but the Broncos are paying him as a third down pass rusher.

And who do you think is the favorite to take his job as starting OLB besides Von? Shaquil or Shane?
              Ideally, Ray or Shaq steps up. Shaq had tremendous debut, but fell off late in the season. I was very happy with Ray's progress. It was clear Ware benefited from his missed time last season, and was force in the playoffs. My goal would be to keep him as fresh as possible for the post season. Ray and Shaq will need to make a big jump to have a similar impact as Ware.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman258 View Post

By the numbers it seems Barrett played more and was more productive. But, that's all situational. Were Ray and Barrett put in as a pair? I can understand them resting Ware more, at least during the regular season. When he's in, that defense really cranks up the pass pressure.

Comment

Shaq was clearly the more dominant pass rusher, Ray made a play from time to time.

Thinking they will rotate to keep legs fresh and occasionally go with the hot hand approach if one or the other is dominating. Ware is a terror when fresh, I like the fact that he was willing to go with team friendly after getting his long sought after ring.
                  [sigpic

Comment

By the end of the year, Ray was probably our 2nd best OLB. That is until Ware got hot in the PO.
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Shaq wore down and might have been injured towards the end of the season. If he just wore down that is to be expected from someone that hasn't played that many games in his NFL career. As far as who is the more complete player, Shaq hands down IMO. He was a surprise in coverage and he was better at getting after the QB all season long.

I won't even get into the KC tattoo thing, which I believe was a extremely silly thing to do.

My vote goes to and I am rooting for Shaq, I want the underdog to win this one.

Comment

Vegas Odds for a repeat just got better 16/1 to 10/1

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/3...-super-bowl-50

So the sky isn't falling after all.........

Comment

shaq...first six games

3 ff, 3.5 sacks 22 tackles

last ten games
                          1 ff, 2 sacks, 27 tackles

shaq was clearly more potent early
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Shoot I better get my money in!

Comment

Shaq was undrafted ? 4 FF 5.5 sacks and 59 tackles for a depth guy is making Elway look like a friggen genius. We have been killing it with UFA. Id go with Mr. Barret. He seems to be wanting tue job more, abd his play reflects it
                              :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Tempting.....
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                                X