• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Or maybe he likes to vacation/ski there
    Nope, he's rehabbing in CO.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

And it's also a very common stop from west coast to east coast.

Being in an airport does not count as needs to me with pro athletes.
      sigpic

Comment

Or maybe he is here to talk to the Broncos preliminary to a possible trade.

Comment

We don't need Kaep, I an satisfied going with Sanchez, save the money and draft a QB even if you have to get him in the first and have to move up with a trade. If we can win a SB with the 6th worst QB last year, Sanchez should be able to carry us assuming our DEs and CBs are still around and healthy. We would have had to give up a lot for Brock, but Paxton Lynch looks good to me, especially at 6'7" 244lbs. I always thought Brock was too skinny and that might cause an issue if he gets hit too many times, like he will when they play us next season.

Here is an article discussing this possibility. http://www.todayspigskin.com/afc-tod...nch-nfl-draft/
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
            That is very possible, in my opinion.

I responded to another poster saying he was not in town to ski, being that he is rehabbing, but other than that I'm cautiously optimistic that he was in town to speak with John Elway.
            Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Put me in the column of cautiously optimistic and HOPEFUL that Kapernick never sets foot in Dove Valley.
              -
              Bring on the rookie QB from 2016 draft, Simien, and Sanchez.

Dogfight. Best man starts. Draft another QB in rookie class of 2017.

Dogfight. Best man starts.

Out of that... we should get a decent , long term prospect... for a decent cost.
              -
              Besides.... no cap room for Kapernick to get 11.5million this season.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
                Paxton Lynch looks good to me, especially at 6'7" 244lbs. I always thought Brock was too skinny and that might cause an issue if he gets hit too many times, like he will when they play us next season.
                Brock is the same height and weighs 243 lbs. that extra pound must make a huge difference to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
                  Brock is the same height and weighs 243 lbs. that extra pound must make a huge difference to you.
                  He said he "looks" too skinny to "him". Not all sizes look the same in the human anatomy. Your body has a mixture of things that cause you to weigh a certain amount and that can give you a different body shape.

Now, with that said, I personally think they look very similar. My only point was to him, they look different and maybe he has a better eye than either of us.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                    Just so everyone is clear, there is no way Kaep and Elway were meeting. This would be a tampering violation since he's currently under contract with the 49ers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                      Just so everyone is clear, there is no way Kaep and Elway were meeting. This would be a tampering violation since he's currently under contract with the 49ers.
                      Yep. Only possible if the 49ers have given written approval ahead of time, and if that had been the case someone like Schefter would have been all over it reporting it.

To the best of my knowledge the 49ers have allowed his agent to find possible trade partners, then they've negotiated compensation for the trade, and then they've allowed teams (Denver and Cleveland) to have negotiations with his agent about a re-worked contract. But in order to either meet with him in person and/or have him go to Dove Valley for a physical etc. that would be another layer of permission.

Comment

Working...
                      X