No announcement yet.

DeMarcus Ware has restructured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when Ware refused to restructure for the Cowboys so he got cut? Good times.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      Remember when Ware refused to restructure for the Cowboys so he got cut? Good times.
      That's cause being a Bronco is where it's at.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Whooo! This was the one guy I felt would really put us in trouble if we lost in the offseason (not counting Von because theres no chance we were going to lose him)

Comment

Great news! This is best move so far this off season happy to see our team leader back.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thewiseguy View Post
            Clady needs to restructure his contract. he has bee making big money while hardly being on the field.
            Yeah Clady needs to do that and be team player he can't stay healthy for couple of years now time to restructure his contract.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Yes, my man is still a Bronco. Couldn't be happier. Way to go DWare. We really need your veteran leadership and your skills.
              No doubt still a Bronco I think DWare still has plenty in the tank. Leadership skills will be needed for sure. At least something is going good for us.
              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

They better hope that whoever starts is good enough to keep offenses from loading up on Miller.

They also better hope the defense remains good enough to force offenses to throw on third down.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  They better hope that whoever starts is good enough to keep offenses from loading up on Miller.

They also better hope the defense remains good enough to force offenses to throw on third down.
                  That would be Shane Ray and Shaquille Barrett. I think they've been coming along just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    That would be Shane Ray and Shaquille Barrett. I think they've been coming along just fine.
                    Trust me, if ware proves to be the better option than ray or Barrett then he will be a multi down pass rusher. If not then that means ray or Barrett are balling out! It's a win win if hall of famer Demarcus ware stays healthy enough to be our every down olb or he is situational because our young guys are developing into studs. I like it very much so!

Comment

That's great news, was hoping we would be able to keep Ware for another season!
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Blanket24 View Post
                        Trust me, if ware proves to be the better option than ray or Barrett then he will be a multi down pass rusher. If not then that means ray or Barrett are balling out! It's a win win if hall of famer Demarcus ware stays healthy enough to be our every down olb or he is situational because our young guys are developing into studs. I like it very much so!
                        Sounds good to me my friend. I likey too.

Comment

The best part about this, although the 3.5M that could affect next year's cap is treated differently as dead money, it essentially has the same effect. But here's the difference: dead money usually comes with cutting a player who no longer is worth the contract that was given. This cap hit would be due to Ware performing well last year, so rather than being upset that we have 3.5M lower cap because we had to cut Player X that was awful the year before, we might have 3.5M lower cap because of a player that performed extremely well the prior season!

Good work Elway, and glad Ware was willing to get this done!

Comment

I think it's great to get Ware back. He meant so much to our team both on the field and in the locker room. I like he restructured to help the salary cap. His leadership is exemplary.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay! Keeping Ware is important. We need his veteran leadership, and even at 34, #94 can still bring the heat!

:thumb:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X